7 questions Google has stopped asking during the interview

In order to even get an interview at Google, you need to be a person is clearly outstanding. There come the best minds from all countries and firmly solve difficult puzzles, which became famous for the employer. But there are 7 questions, the complexity of which Google is clearly overdone. They were stumped all applicants, and in the end they were abandoned.

The website offers you to test your wits and try to beat some of the most intelligent people in the world.

I want to know the answer Watch is 360°, and each hour hand is rotated 30°. At 3:15 minute hand will be exactly three hours. But the hour hand will be 1/4 between three and four hours. Multiply 30° to 0.25 and get the answer is 7.5°.

I want to know the answer If a square manhole cover to put in the sewer hole to the desired angle, it will fail. With round lid this will not happen.

I want to know the answer to Count this, of course, impossible. To this question it was important to give a decisive answer, not to suffer in illusory conjecture. For example, $ 10 a window.

I want to know the answer, Offer to split the gold between 51% of the team.

I want to know the answer Exactly 22 times.

I want to know the answer, He stopped the enemy on the field in a "Monopoly".

I want to know the answer Best answer: a Database is a place where a lot of information. It helps people to remember important things for them, now go outside and play.

Source Business Insider

See also
15 logical interview questions in Google
5 questions with interviews at Google, after which even the genius of doubt in yourself

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/5-voprosov-s-sobesedovaniya-v-google-posle-kotoryh-dazhe-genii-zasomnevayutsya-v-sebe-1414465/

Tags

See also

New and interesting