This is a natural product rejuvenates and gets rid of age spots

Potatoes in cosmetics

Raw potato is a source of antioxidants and vitamin C. It is a real gem which should not be neglected.

5 great ways to use potatoes for the care of their beauty:

1. Helps to say goodbye to the bags under the eyes

Surely at least once had to use slices of cucumber to combat the swelling and bags under the eyes. This area of the face is very sensitive. Foods high in antioxidants and vitamin C has a beneficial effect on blood circulation in this zone. Is effective and a raw potato: it stimulates blood circulation and tightens the capillaries located in this sensitive area of our face.

You will need:

• raw potatoes;
  • 2 linen handkerchief;
  • hammer.
What should I do?
  • clean a raw potato and cut two round slices about a centimeter thick.
  • grind them with a hammer.
  • fill linen handkerchiefs crushed potatoes.
  • to apply them to a problem area for 15-20 minutes.

2. Removes spots on the face

The useful property of raw potato lightening the age spots on the face that appear with age. In result blemishes become less noticeable.

You will need:
  • small potato;
  • 1 cucumber;
  • 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar.
What should I do?
  • you must finely grate the potatoes and cucumber;
  • put both ingredients into a small container and add a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar;
  • mix well;
  • apply the mask on the face.
  • leave for 15-20 minutes;
  • rinse face with warm water.

3. Prevents premature aging of the skin

Due to exposure to sunlight, dryness and lack of moisturizing of the epidermis the skin of our face ages faster. What can I do? To perform a facial massage with small piece of potatoes.

You will need:
  • 1 round slice of potato with a thickness of 3 cm.

What should I do?
  • wash your face;
  • spend a potato slice over the entire surface of the face, performing circular massage movements;
  • after this, rinse your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
 4. Struggling with acne and acne

Raw potato contains vitamin C, potassium, copper and sulfur. All of these substances contribute to deep cleanse the skin and help to remove toxins. It helps to cure acne and acne. It is recommended to use the remedy every day before going to sleep.

You will need:
  • Round slice of potato with a thickness of 3 cm.

What should I do? The algorithm of actions is the same as in the previous case. The difference is that this time to rinse your skin after the procedure is not necessary. Leave the potato juice to operate all night.

5. Leaves skin refreshed

As a result of tiredness, everyday worries, poor sleep and stress, our face loses its freshness and gives us a few extra years.

In order to avoid this problem, it is recommended to drink more water, rest well, eat foods with diuretic properties, as well as use for care of skin raw potatoes.

You will need:
  • small potato
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What should I do?
  • grate the potato on a fine grater;
  • add lemon juice;
  • apply the mask on the face;
  • leave on for 15-20 minutes;
  • rinse with warm water.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © econet

Source: steptohealth.ru/pochemu-syroj-kartofel-polezen-dlya-kozhi-5-sekretov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting