15 important changes that will happen to you after 40 years

In my 37 I didn't think 40 is something that could happen to me. Life for this milestone does not seem real. But when it came, it exceeded all my expectations. Now all little girls under the age of 40 a lot of patience, because all the best quite a bit.

But informed, forearmed, and I'm happy to lift the curtain of what awaits you next. Just be prepared! Writes Elena Klimenkova, especially for .

1. You will get rid of illusions and cease to believe in the good fairy to come and a magic wand will change your life. You will be able to become a fairy themselves.

2. Castles in the air could collapse. But you will have time to build a new one. On a solid Foundation, with all amenities and modern communication system. And the view from the window pick the one that you want.

3. You can say goodbye to the old love. But I can and meet new.

4. You have the risk to remain without work. But you will have the chance to find the dreamed.

5. After 40, the probability to stop being a "good girl" and become a "real" me, not afraid to offend that of others.

6. The biggest danger after 40 to learn its true value. And learn to live with it.

7. Finally, the diamonds, cashmere and all natural – absolutely legitimate and vital for you. Well as for baby diapers and baby monitors.

8. The fact that you've been putting off until better times, will necessarily be implemented. Because you learn to live in the here and now.

9. There is a danger that you will discover the talents, whose existence was not even suspected. No, I'm not about skill in sex. Although this is not excluded.

10. A connection, tear and sink into oblivion. Do not worry. Do you have a new. And not less interesting. Even evergreen trees shed leaves. But new leaves appear in place of the fallen.

11. You will learn about what did not know before. And it can be not the secret of the universe. But this knowledge will revolutionize your well-established views on life.

12. It is highly likely that your preferences will change. You may change the disco to Opera, and burgers to salads. Or Vice versa. This is normal.

13. Your memory becomes selective. Remember new will be harder, but more interesting. By the way, let's face it, we are then in his youth, not very quickly learned what we needed.

14. You will have much more chances to look cooler, fresher, sleeker and healthier. Because in your hands is the same magic wand that every fairies (see P # 1).

15. Now you have much more chances to become President than ever before. Isn't it cool? And the phrase "my experience says the following...", hardly probable will cause objections, no matter what nonsense you would not say that. Unless it's dialogue with her mother in law.

But if you suddenly find that your wand was broken, and this just did not happen, do not lose hope of finding a new... after 50. After all, Miracles happen. The main thing is not to forget how to believe it!

Author: Elena Klimenkova, especially for

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/My40Club/?fref=ts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting