What to do if you do not want to do

This morning, approaching the car, I found that the front wheel is lowered. The trip had to be cancelled. Rising home with the clear intent to finally get out again was a bummer. The water turned off. Then, I decided, nothing won't do. Don't want to!

Are you familiar with? The end of January and February are traditionally considered to be the most depressed for months. The holidays are behind us, spent finances somehow returned in the form of savory and sweet barrel folds under the chin. It's cold, slippery, and dreary. Valentine's Day.Valentine already promises pleasant surprises in the form of trips to the Maldives or the Golden bracelet. Yes there cardboard red heart, not the fact that you will get. And until the 8th of March, far away.

©David Stewart

In short, the longing! Even want nothing desirable. Good spirits tired, and discounts in shops does not excite. Intensive training is tiring. Fun – annoying. And insecurity – is really annoying.

And it does not matter how old you are. 40 plus or minus.

And how to live? Feel like spring. Or not the spring.

Just do not want!

But if I tell you that this is not a discouragement, but a natural state, would you believe? I want to remind you, but we're all animals. Let the more civilized and organized. Take, for example, Groundhog. So he sleeps this time and not steamed. And the bear? He's not responding to calls – get Up and dance! He had grown fat, asleep and smoothies, he's not interested.

And you know why? He gains strength. Its even a good coach personal growth is not enough to Wake up. Don't seduce him even the first consultation with free honey to boot. And your fitness trainer it is possible if you Wake up, then eat. And the arguments of the type – get up, fur W...PA and otomis, tomorrow will be too late, — don't work. That's who's really good, so it's the cranes. They are in a warmer climate. But it's not our story.

So, relax and gain strength. Those who do not sleep, had a great chance in a relaxed state to think about yourself. To listen and understand what you like and what not. What you want, and what has not. On what to focus and what to send away. And those who take advantage of this opportunity have the advantage over those who fuss and me trying to find a use to get away from boredom.

And if you do not want anything, don't do it! I think so.

The body is not fooled. When he wants to eat – that gives you signs. When he wants to write, also takes. And if he wants nothing, he would hear this signal.

8 obvious reasons why you can'T

Terrible secret: Marriage does not rescue from loneliness

And with the first rays of the spring sun to the starting line. Only on that path that he chose, not aimlessly.

And the wheel I pump it up tomorrow. And will be removed. If you want to.published

Author: Elena Klimenkova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/My40Club/?fref=ts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting