Envy — my life

Yesterday in the Parking lot of the supermarket I was approached by a Gypsy. No, not ragged and angry, and no longer young, but beautiful, well dressed and smiling. But that didn't change the fact her Gypsy intentions. I sometimes get lost at the sight of them, and I avoid all possible contact forces. So it was this time.

She me told something, and I didn't respond and tried, without raising his eyes, quickly put the purchases in the trunk and jump behind the wheel. Immediately wanted to leave, not allowing a dialogue. I take off so fast that wasn't wearing a belt before I pressed the gas pedal.

We were hundreds of meters away when I suddenly felt a surge of joy. My heart was so pleased that I smiled. I just now realized what she was saying. Out of all her speeches in the brain preserved one phrase:

Next year you will all be jealous!

Finally! This is exactly what I need! While I drove home, across my brain flashed a dozen trains of thought.

We already know that we are driven by nedoljubili parents in childhood, the lack of recognition of the significant people of our achievements, the fight for survival for attention, nervous finding comfort, including spiritual. All of these factors from the past can determine our present and future.

Until today, I thought that all of this applies to me. Nonsense! I was doljubili in childhood, acknowledged my contribution, and with everything else I also did.

Today, I realized what motivates me. Why do I have to wait 44 years to realize it?

It is a feeling of admiration.

It is so strong that goes hand in hand with envy! I can admire other people's successes. Sometimes so much that they begin to envy them. Itself tend to cause admiration. Sometimes I really need to admiration me to envy. I don't like halftones. I will need all the "too".

Can already hear the outraged and revolted "bright men" that are willing to explain to me the depravity of my nature and baseness of my ego. You don't threaten me severe illnesses, if I don't get rid of their sinful feelings. Don't need friends, don't waste your strength. Just throw a stone at me and you will feel better. Much more important to me "as" I live, not "how".

And I'm happy I found the answer to the question about his motivation and driving force. I'm going to build, and to do all that is planned, so best to admiration. Even in its extreme manifestations – envy.

Do not be afraid of negative emotions. They are also natural, like all the others.

When you understand the main motive of your actions, you bude easier to achieve the result and to understand the meaning of your life. This is the "key" from your door of happiness. You realize that makes you your own person. And it does not matter how old shall you be at the moment.

Mental castration: selfishness in relationshipsWhy do we need men after 50

I know that you never call the rapture of his written pattern, elegantly stitched dress or a cooked dessert. I was not given talents in needlework. But I know that I can do something better than everyone else. Yes, I have a million competitors. But I'm hardly going to be discouraged for this reason.

And for what feelings you miss?

The pleasure, joy, jubilation, enthusiasm, pride, confidence, trust, sympathy, admiration, love (sex), love (affection), respect, gratitude, tenderness, bliss, satisfaction from revenge, safety, the anticipation, the feeling of satiety, curiosity, knowledge, surprise, indifference, a sense of peace, ecstasy, remorse, remorse, or...? published

Author: Elena Klimenkova

Source: www.facebook.com/My40Club/?fref=ts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting