Cute blonde wraps, spoon in the dough and sends it in the oven... the Result?

Oh, I don't like complicated recipes. The genius of this appetizer consists of small things. First, you can safely use already prepared puff pastry, the dish did not suffer. Second, the variations are many! This is where you may roam flight culinary thoughts... Well, the last bonus: unprecedented beauty supply, chic restaurant at home. Charming idea, you will fall in love with her, don't doubt!

What can you make out of puff testato the most original cakes I've seen! They can be made with various fillings. In this case represented a classic, very beautiful variant with red caviar.

Ingredients
  • puff pastry
  • a few regular tea or dessert spoons
  • frozen oil
  • red caviar

Cooking
  1. Roll out the dough, hold the spoon at a distance of approximately 4 cm from each other. With a knife cut the silhouette of each spoon.

2. Press the dough to the spoon so that it took her form. Place on baking parchment for baking, it laid out the spoons with the dough. Masterpiece bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees!

3. Let the spoons cool completely! Frozen butter RUB on a small grater.

4. Fill the spoon with oil, put on top of red caviar. Ready! It is indescribably delicious, and the view — a sight for sore eyes...

Here is a detailed recipe! What a wonderful idea, I can not stop looking...

Now I know what to bake puff pastry quick! Of course, you can use store-bought and hand-made dough. All for the pleasure of guests!

If you're impressed with this idea, be sure to show her friends! Little did they know about this wonderful snack.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting