As my friend and travel "paid"

Sometimes in public transport can be fun. Why are only the "rabbits" who pretend to be asleep, and the conductor tries to get through to them! The website tells the story of two guys who forgot the money to travel, but not confused!

Once I sent my parents over the banks into the cellar, and that was not so boring, ask a friend Leh to come with me. We made it safely with him to the cellar, loaded with cans of jam and pickles and headed in the opposite way. The weather was luxurious, I decided to take a walk, but somehow did not realize that the baggage is quite heavy. Spat, decided on the bus to go.

Came to the stop, boarded the bus, and then I realized that the money I don't have it all. Ask Lehi, and he, too, I left my wallet. Going, think what to do. Suddenly Lech offers:

— And let the driver jar of jam give?

Well, jars of jam is not a pity, decided to give. Hear the voice of the driver:

— The passengers for the fare share!

I got a jar of strawberry jam, passed it up the chain to the driver. The passengers began to laugh and smile. Finally the Bank was the driver... In the bus there was a silence, and then came the laughter. But more killing the answer:

— Change take!

And passengers in the same chain gave us Lehoy a sandwich with boiled sausage and two candy "Cloud". There was all, especially the driver!

via zabaka.ru/3778_veselye-istorii-naxodchivyi-voditel-marshrutki-ne-rasteryalsya.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting