I don't fit, or the Phenomenon of "shame not to know"

Everyone should go and milestones to fill the gaps. A milestone is the milestone moments in the development of man:
  • plant a tree,
  • to build a house,
  • to raise a child, etc.

Gaps are the missing skills and knowledge. Just a question: the missing — for what? They say, for "General development". Life is represented as a path as a sequence of events, welded with meanings in a certain integrity. Gaps similar to the gaps of the lines, for which a complete figure is not so clearly emerges.

From the beginning we pumped a huge amount of information under the heading "need to know":
  • how does the internal combustion engine,
  • where did the matter and what it is
  • what is the different from ordinary oatmeal oatmeal-Dubrovnik,
  • why had quarreled Ivan Ivanovich with Ivan Nikiforovich...
 Much of what is "need to know" was forgotten, because it is not found practical application. And who said that the information should be useful? For example, today is the birthday of noted Spanish actress Paca Gabaldon. So what it gives me?

To know everything is impossible, spaces everyone has. If so just don't sort out what information you have not mastered (and ought to!), better and more enlightened people will help you:
— You have not yet read/not seen/not heard IT? Be sure to read/look/listen!

Good people will give a lot of options for the theme, tell us where and how you can fill your educational gap. Intentions of good people only good to share what he himself seems to be interesting and important. They want to help you to navigate in the information flow. They think that you're in this thread disoriented. And well, you just need to get to the gig in Csikszentmihalyi and going to read his book. And visit the exhibition drawings of Courtney Love.

Mihályi and aunts with sketches Courtney must see. But if missed, do not worry: this is a fast trend. Read Facebook, watch the news!

Much more dumb not to read "War and peace" or "Crime and punishment". Russian classics — the long-running trend, a milestone that is supposed to pass everyone. "I don't know the Russian classics, you are morally defective" — these words written in my subcortex. They signed up?

The question of Russian classics: in school lessons of the literature, we set a meta-goal is to understand what you wanted to say to the contemporaries of the great Russian writer FM Dostoevsky all his works in twelve volumes. We were looking for a response and found. And I have found. Despite the fact that almost didn't read FM. A major gap in education! But in order to solve meta-task, it was not necessary — to read. Here the pure work of the imagination: just sit down and write a meta-response on Porterage: "the Great Russian writer FM Dostoevsky in all his work wanted to say...".

Actually I didn't know and now don't know what I want to say to contemporaries of the great Russian writer FM Dostoevsky.

To talk about what you don't know — business as usual. This is called "Express an opinion". Each cultural and educated person (who does not consider himself so?) there is an opinion. Not having an opinion is somehow wrong and even demeaning.
Opinions bordering on pseudomeninae: people, not being philosophers, with fuse to talk about what is not. When something from the category of must-know don't know, it's hard to say directly, "I don't know." It is easier to keep silent or to nod knowingly, or confident to Express an opinion — though some. Ask the person to Express to the allegedly existing law (e.g. criminal liability for ticketless travel) — and he probably will speak. Especially if he is a concerned citizen with a strong civic position.

Or this: boy 14 years, he, like, knows about rap. Suppose I in his reference group. Asked what he thinks about the mega-popular rapper Quisite and new track Husita "Alterations". About the mega-rapper teenager do not know, but is encrypted: "yeah, saw the clip. Like Nitsche". Husita does not exist — I made it up. But the guy is important to maintain its status as a rap expert, to show that he is the subject. To be not in the subject dumb: suddenly the guys from the party in which a teenager wants to get into, there are Husita quote, and he is not in the business...

In General, deaf citation, without reference to context or the source of the quote — an unpleasant situation. For a person claiming to be intelligent (the older generation this stamp is still in Vogue) — a real stress. An intelligent person realizes that in his presence people about it they say, but can't unpack the metaphor, does not understand what people enigmatic smile. I do not over it do laughing... to enter the context, it is necessary to fill the educational gap.

Each party is chewed your information stuffing — cake mix for the mind and spirit. Desire to swallow the stuffing and the ability to process it into useful energy communication indicator stoykosti. Fans discuss macrame techniques macrame. Anime fans talk about anime: "never seen "Naruto"? Well, what you talking?!" The members of the party are United by a common intellectual metabolism. General intellectual waste. Which are also subject to recycling. But this is a challenge for professionals and experts. Experts — wise men with narrow specialization. They know a lot and know a lot, they are hired for big money. Experts comment on comments of comments to the texts of other experts and sell their texts as new knowledge. And face off expertise. Expert to be prestigious. Know much great. Don't know — a shame.

Body shame — conscience. Conscience produces shame, when the conditions of the situation do not meet the ideas of man about what he is. People is constantly compelled to prove your current status — first of all, himself. For example, people consider themselves educated. Once he had learned that every educated person watched the films of Jean-Luc Godard. But for some reason he himself was Godard's films seen. And here's the situation: the person asks about Godard or he is in the society of influential people who discuss Godard. It embarrassing, uncomfortable or even ashamed of myself. His education is questionable.

I'm not fit.
I like that.

Authorities under pressure. The food in the subway, sitting in front of Anatoly Wasserman and reads the book "the Master of the Russian land. The third landing from the future." Judging by the title, the book is not for everyone, but only for those who understand. Wasserman understands! To read it is clearly in a rush. Maybe the book is worthwhile... it Should be googling.published by: Elena Aksenova P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: doggytalking.livejournal.com/9868.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting