I for the love of wit showed

Sometimes, to please a loved one, have to make small sacrifices and to show all their ingenuity to surprise. But the Russian people and the famous, what can I do for the love of everything! The website has in store for the reader the amazing story of savvy guy, decided in whatever was to surprise your beloved!

A few years ago I was chatting with one cute girl Vkontakte. To meet we did not succeed, she was too busy at work. After some time I decided to surprise her and send flowers for the house. But here's the problem: I only knew the number of her house, which she had mentioned in the correspondence. Room apartment for me remained a mystery.

So I came up with a brilliant idea. I made a rather long video where there was nothing but the successive vivid pictures and sent him the object of my affections, and asked to include it on the full screen in the evening. While he and friends came to her house and we began to look out for what the window will be visible to my "chasers".

Spotted, the apartment is identified, and the next day I sent her flowers. For four years we had together and for wedding planning to include that fateful video.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting