I decided one day in a taxi ride to the hare...

Any work must be paid, as you would not mind to pay your money for the service. And those who runs away without paying for the food ordered at the restaurant or ride on public transport, and all should be ashamed! The website tells a funny story about the hapless "hare", who decided to cheat the taxi driver.

I come back as a Friday night home from drinking. The taxi driver called me the amount of travel, it turns out that about five hundred rubles. Alright... Night, darkness, snow is falling... And then my mind starts thinking "Oh, maybe I should run away without paying? It's a pity their hard-earned 500 rubles...".

No sooner said than done. The taxi driver slows down near my house, I open the door and fly out of the car. Immediately hit my head on the roof, but I'm not stopping you. Gather strength and run for it. After a couple of seconds stumble on the curb and flying through the bench. Get up, hastily pull his leg in the pants whose leg got stuck, clinging to the benches protruding from the nail, as a result, tearing the pants apart. Then half a minute, hysterically, trying to open the intercom key from the entrance at work...

All this time the taxi driver is watching my "graceful" movements with horror on her face. "Damn, the man's probably in shock..." — flashes in my head...

Then it hits me! I immediately paid the taxi driver as I sat down in the car!

via fun.tochka.net/jokes/44359-anekdot-pro-muzhika-i-taksi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting