Exercises to prolong the youth of the joints

In Eastern medicine it is believed that the person is young and healthy as young and healthy joints. Healthy joints is the ease of gait, smoothness of movement and beautiful posture.

Some exercises for healthy joints:

Elbow joints

1. I. p. – standing or sitting. Shoulders parallel to the floor, arms freely lowered, the arms bend at the elbows, hands squeeze into a soft fist. Do rotational movements of the forearm around the elbow joints – 10 times first in one direction and then in the other direction. It is important to ensure that the shoulders do not move.

2. I. p. – same. Now, make circular rotation of the forearms to yourself 10 times and then by himself.

Shoulder joints

1. I. p. – standing, hands are freely lowered along the body. Now rotate your right hand in the frontal plane in front of him, gradually increasing speed of rotation. If you do everything correctly, then the brushes will be a feeling of heaviness and light swelling. Do 10 rotations clockwise and then counterclockwise. The same train and left shoulder joint hand.

The joints of the foot

1. I. p. standing or sitting. If you stand, hand lean on a wall or the back of a chair. Bend the leg at the knee so that the thigh is parallel to the floor sovershite rotational movement by the lower leg clockwise 10 times then counterclockwise 10 times. Also most do the other leg, reversing the position of the hands and feet. If you sit, when you exercise enough to raise the leg forward and rotate your foot 10 times to the left and then right, holding a foot to the canopy.

Knee joints

1. I. p. – standing. Place your feet slightly wider than shoulders, knees bent, hands put on the patella. Your feet should be parallel, toes slightly inside turn. Keep your back straight, do not lower the head, the gaze is directed in front of him. Make circular movements with the knees – first on the inside 10 times, then the same to the outside (the hands lying on my knees, help rotation). At the end of each circular movement of the knees straighten completely. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/wall-23903469?w=wall-23903469_589

Tags

See also

New and interesting