"Japanese Queen"! That's why thousands of Japanese women drink Kombucha infusion is mandatory.

2 years ago I saw a jar of mushroom tea with his friend in the kitchen. He gave me a cool, tart drink. A distant memory from childhood, a taste that nothing wrong way! Surprised, of course, that he is the happy owner of this miracle, but was distracted by an interesting conversation, I forgot to ask about the present...

Recently came across a fascinating study and regretted that I didn't ask then the other piece of mushroom. Knowing how useful Kombucha, I want to engage in its cultivation, laying aside all other worldly Affairs.

"Japanese Queen", "Manchurian mushroom", Japanese mushroom, Medusa, medusomyces — as it is called. In Japan, medical science has long recognized that Kombucha has a positive effect on the female physiology even helps to get pregnant, so Japanese women are respectful of this tart infusion.

Properties of tea grimacing mushroom is rich in acetic and lactic acidand yeast cultures. Specific enzymes in the fungus in the body creates a fertile environment! Because all suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract are essential to the healing infusion, as living water.

Particularly noticeable effect from the use of infusion during the period of recovery after taking antibiotics. Antibiotici kill in the intestine of useful microflora, and thanks to the miracle drink she recovers very quickly!

Shown receiving the infusion of tea fungus in diseases of the liver and pancreas. Incredibly useful to drink it in the metabolic disorders, obesity, hormonal imbalance! Kombucha helps to lose weight, because the normalization of the stomach plays a huge role in the process of weight loss. Infusion also helps to calm the nervous system and deal with constant headaches.

Here is a detailed guide that will help to grow a Kombucha from scratch at home. It's time to do, it's all about health promotion!

You need
  • clean liter cans
  • 5 tablespoons of black leaf tea no additives
  • 0, 5 liters of boiling water
  • 7 tbsp. sugar
  • gauze

Cooking
  1. Brew tea leaves in the teapot, as usual, let it stand. Add sugar.
  2. Wash your jar of baking soda to kill all harmful microorganisms. Fill the jar half strained through cheesecloth infusion of tea.
  3. Tie the jar with cheesecloth and place in a dark place. After a few weeks the leaves will begin to emit a characteristic vinegar flavor, but after a month and a half on the surface of the tea will grow thin mushroom! It needs to be carefully removed and placed in a glass jar filled with weak tea.

It turns out that Kombucha infusion is recommended to rinse hair for a special softness and capacity, to wipe the face as a tonic and even to heal the wounds that long to heal! Watch this informative video. I'm sure you will find something for himself.

Regular consumption of infusion Kombucha — half a Cup 3-4 times a day will help to cope with hypertension and reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood. It is recommended to drink the infusion at night people suffering from atherosclerosis. Before lunch drink a glass of infusion is recommended for those who suffer from anemia.

Kombucha is a living cure! If you like the taste, I can recommend another sea rice drink which is also reminiscent of kvass. Wonderfully cleanses the body of toxins and refreshes it!

There are contraindications to receiving healing infusion: is diabetes mellitus, gastritis, low blood pressure, and systemic fungal diseases. In other cases, by far the drink! I wish good health to you and your family.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting