Stunning English dessert: cranberry crumble with apples

Cranberry crumble. Warm and fragrant... he awakens in the morning and calls all to the table. It can be different...

The giver maple syrup or sweetness of aromatic honey, spiced, thick chocolate or even salt. It can be eaten hot, when the berries are still fun boil under a nut cap or wait for it to cool down and heal the life of berry pie.

Just imagine: cranberry, Apple, oat flakes, nuts and a bit of magic to cook nutritious and healthy dish for Breakfast. You can replace components with other berries or fruit. Who knows, maybe in the freezer since the summer have you hidden BlackBerry.

Cranberry crumble

Ingredients for the bottom layer:

200 grams cranberries (frozen or fresh) 3 large sweet apples 3 tbsp maple syrup or Jerusalem artichoke syrup 1 tbsp orange juice ¼ tbsp. ground cinnamon Combine all ingredients and place in one large or portioned forms. Ingredients for crispy hats:

150 gr almond flour 100 gr oat flakes 2 tbsp Jerusalem artichoke syrup 1 tsp olive or coconut oil a handful of crushed nuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins If you don't keep almond flour in your cupboard, you can grind your favorite raw nuts in a blender, and will be even tastier. Connect them with the regular oatmeal (take the ones that are less than 10 minutes), syrup, butter, mix well and spread evenly on top of berries. Additionally, I add crushed nuts, seeds, raisins — all that loves my family.

Pre-heat oven and bake at a temperature of 170-180 degrees until Golden brown. It takes me 10-15 minutes. And while the crumble is baked, you can prepare for him classic thick yogurt or a ball of homemade ice cream.

Cook with love!

Author: Alena Andreasyan

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.nashideti.site/?p=7314

Tags

See also

New and interesting