Someone needs to finish this first

What do you think, how long can internal family feud? How long could the resentment children on parents, parents to children, brothers to sisters, sisters brothers and other relatives in any combination? From what I read in letters and heard in consultations, it seems that sometimes maybe a lifetime.

A terrible thing to live most of his life, bearing at heart a heavy stone and protecting nevalennyi wounds with age thickening shell of fake indifference. Not still after all. Not all the same. Care parents for children and children for parents. Not still brothers and sisters to each other. Care neighbors, not all the same people living in different States, care for those who live in different parts of the world.

In this world there is no other people except for each of us. And only we can decide to either continue to hate, or to stop it myself. Someone needs to finish it first. Someone needs to stop on his ancestral programs and recurring scenario — as much as I can. Someone needs to set a new tone, try to lead by example. Someone should start to respond with calmness to anger, love for hatred, gentleness for rigidity.

Within one life and clashes in several people Yes, there are some principles, there are charges, there are claims and expectations, but if a little deeper and take a closer look at what is happening around, you can see that all in all is repeated. Year after year, decade after decade, century after century, life after life, one fate after another...

One person transmits Nistelroy the pain of your heart to another and tries to do as much as possible painful. Not even trying, maybe it so. When people hurt, he communicates with others through the prism of his pain. All the same good old "wounded, hurt, healed, healer."

When living in pain, people communicate with friends through the prism of their pain, creates a family through the prism of their pain, raising children through the lens of their pain, participate in social activities, builds structures, conducts business, engages in politics and all other activities through the prism of their pain. Around a huge number of people to protect their wound, just protecting his wounds.

Don't wound those who wounded. Try to understand this before you take over another automatic reaction. Often ask yourself questions — why and who I hate? What I'm advocating is actually accusing some people and justifying others? Who I fight and what I achieve by their actions? If valuable is the competition, who benefits from it? What am I doing with my life and how much love comes from my heart? And if it's about love, how can love be selective...?

It is easier to compete than to cooperate. Blaming and cursing is much easier than to learn to negotiate. Election hatred may not be based on love, no hatred may not be based on love, is not about love. Accustomed to ridicule than to defend the word. To defend the interests alone, forgetting that there are others. To follow the path of destruction to build a new — to practically stand still. Wise supposed to take that and to try to complement, rather than destroy and rebuild.

The one who ruined your mood, done that...It's biology, nothing personal: the Hormones responsible for the duration of family relations

A reasonable way might not be about the war. "A true warrior always feared war. He is not afraid of his death, but he fears for the lives of other people." Hate always begets hate, and forgiveness is about the present and a lot of work on myself. To forgive not only in words but by heart. To cultivate the heart to such an extent that it puts all people with their pain and imperfections. Someone has to do it first. Let it be each of us.published

Author: Dean Richards

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards/posts/10152542718579452:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting