Is it easy to be a princess? This fashionista made the whole world look differently on women of the East!

All the girls in my childhood, having read stories, dreamed of being princesses. So you live in a castle, you do not do anything special, you have hundreds of servants who go to balls, me to pay a hundred times a day and sit back and watch as your hand over the heart and fight princes ... Well, who would have rejected such?

Today will not tell you a fairy tale. It's about the most that neither is a real princess of the day. Do you remember the famous Disney cartoon about Aladdin and Jasmine charming? The boy flew to her on a magic carpet, and often assisted by Gina to get the attention of beautiful women. Now you have an excellent opportunity to at least one eye to look at the real princess of one of the Muslim countries. I wonder if her life is different from the lives of other women in the Middle East?

Meet this Dina Abdulaziz Al Saud, Princess of Saudi Arabia. You probably surprised that she was not wearing the hijab? Well, then I think you might be interested to know about this famous fashionistas more. B>

You will be amazed, but the Dean for almost 10 years as the owner of an exclusive boutique «D'NA», which is located in Riyadh (the capital of Saudi Arabia). It is accessible only by personal invitation princess.

The collections for its boutique Dean chooses personally based on your own taste. It promotes products not only well-known European and American designers, but also closely watching the domestic manufacturer. B>

Many designers dream to work with the fashionable princess. So, when you create a wedding dress for Dina was even held a special casting, in which honor to create a unique image for the beauty in the most important day in her life, she was awarded the renowned designer Azzedine Alaia. B>

You will impress the fact that even the Christian Louboutin named after Dina collection of her shoes!

Dean looks great in the stylish European way ...

... So in traditional oriental dress.

Dean tries not to miss events related to the fashion world: shows, parties, private parties, presentations and the opening of new boutiques around the world.

For a long time oriental beauty lived in New York, which could not but affect its style. Anyway, Dinah perfectly possible to combine the rigor of his images of Arab countries and the Western world charm. B>

Her passion - books clutches of Charlotte Olympia.

Socialite often falls into the camera lens, because the paparazzi to capture the image of the new fashion princess - incredible luck.

Dean is married to a Saudi Prince Abdulaziz bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. Beauty is very happily married and never even silent. B>

In addition, the eastern princess - a happy mother of three children: daughter and twin sons.

Hard to believe that this slender woman of fashion - a mother of three children. Moreover, I never say that in front of you a representative of the Muslim world: elegant short hair, bold outfits and bright accessories to the contrary. B>

Despite such tumultuous social life, Dean likes to stay at home with his family. By the way, to the interior of his choir socialite also had a hand. B>

Many people consider fashionable eastern princess style icon. Looking at these pictures, you realize that beauty is deservedly received such status. Each of its image - great. B>

Of course, princess dress different from the usual dress of women in Arab countries. I want to say that not all admire the style and taste fashionista. Many conservatives do not admit that a woman in a Muslim country has the right to dress as frank and evident, whoever she was. Here you can say one thing: there are people who did not write the law, no matter where they are. But not for us to judge them, because everyone lives as it sees fit. And on this stylish oriental beauty, a princess of the modern world is to tell all your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting