Unlived unlived emotions attract events to life

In this article talking about emotions. Recently, I received a letter from a client in which he refers to his emotions as a weakness. I wondered why.

After all, emotions is the force, if not to suppress, but to live fully.

What happens to emotions in life? People are afraid to experience pain, anger unacceptable in our society, children ask loudly not to laugh... All this leads to emotional trauma and, as a result, emotional blocks in the body.

Often in our lives it happens that we drop midway their emotional trauma, fearing them to survive.

After a divorce, women often switch to a new relationship or find an outlet in the children, religion or creativity. Losing some opportunities in life, the woman is trying not to think about it, to forget, to turn my attention to something else, consoling himself with many "but".

Having lost a child (miscarriage, abortion, non-developing pregnancy), the woman throws all his emotions and focuses on prayer and awareness of the causes of the incident.

When there is something traumatic in life, we begin to look for the causes, remedies and relief or try to forget. But the pain and trauma do not go anywhere, they stay deep inside us and prevent the feeling of fullness of life and joy. And in a particularly gloomy day, we think about how could be, if not... .

Because of unlived until the end of the psychological trauma, the negative emotions continue to visit us year after year, until we learn to live with this background pain — "Well, it turned out, this is my cross and I carry it to the end."

In addition to the internal dissatisfaction, depression, disease, unlived emotions shape the events in our lives.

They are looking for an opportunity to incarnate, finally, fully, a woman they've lived and let go.

And every new escape from pain brings a woman back on the circle.

My client lost at birth of the child. It was in Soviet times. Mourning was not accepted. For a long time they kept her in the hospital, where she could not get rid of your pain. She spent five crazy days in the hospital, watching the happy mothers who feed their newborn babies. She just pushed my emotions.

Coming out of the hospital, waiting for her life of comfort and empathy, without the ability to be alone and just be aware of what happened. She even showed her the dead child. Time helped to hide the pain deeper. And a year later she got pregnant again. All 9 months of pregnancy, she went wild stress, fear and sense of foreboding. In the end, a boy was born, which began to seriously hurt.

The following pregnancy — again emotions of horror and fear. A daughter that almost died in infancy. Her children were very sick and were weak. All 7-10 years of growing up her mother was in fear. Imagine what kind of life?!

Other case. Woman meets man, falls in love with him, begins to feel his heart. And then he offers to leave and disappears. Even a single year she is going to wait and believe that he will return. She will build relationships with men, worthy men, which could create happiness. Why? Past relationships haven't lived.

When some pain does not find its end remains unlived — our consciousness will scroll it until then, until it will find an outlet in reality.

That's why the fears that we carefully drives away from itself, are very often realized. We do not live them, run from them, but our consciousness is committed to harmony and liberation from fear — so they again and again overtake us.

Unlived emotions, like used film, the unfinished verse. Our consciousness has to come back to it again and again to complete the job and to calm down.

In this case, for the consciousness of any finals is better than broken (even something good) scenario.

Unlived emotions from a breakup with a man is the eternal fear of abandonment. Moreover, he can work in a vacuum.

Unlived emotions of losing a child , whether abortion or miscarriage — is the eternal fear for the children, Hyper, tension, control, or, conversely, pandering to them all the weaknesses. Both have a negative effect on a child's life.

Unlived emotions from the loss of valuables is an eternal search for her inability to live in the present, enjoying every moment.

My mother once lost is very meaningful to her chrysolite ring (mine). It took 7 years, but still, when it comes to the kitchen (she often left the jewelry there), and she has a free moment, she begins to explore the cupboards and drawers in search of this ring, crying and nervous, a million of the fifty-fifth time asking me if I had seen it.

Unlived emotions from the loss of a pet is the fear of other animals, eternal sadness at the sight like dogs or cats, the feeling of sadness from seeing others rejoice relationship with animals.

As we left unfinished scenario inside our peace of mind will never be absolute. There will always be something to pull from inside and get worried out of nowhere. Therefore, there are key moments in life that should be lived to the finals.

What kind of situation it is important to live necessarily?

• divorce (separation);
• the death of her husband;
• abortion;
• miscarriage;
• the loss of a child;
• the death of a loved one;
• the death of a beloved animal;
• the loss of important things;
• diseases of their own and loved ones;
• shameful situation from the past;
• rejection of any situation;
• unrecognized emotions (unexpressed love or gratitude);
• neoteny duty (moral or material).

Any loss of love is lived to the full, if people allow themselves to live the following emotions: anger, grief, fear and regret from lost opportunity.

We reserve the "tails" are not only unlived pain, but also unlived love. And then we send similar people and learn to love us again and again. published

Author: Yuliya Bazyleva

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/39944/

Tags

See also

New and interesting