Michael Labkovsky: Love yourself into inaction

I had a Professor at the University, which is about his graduate student (the psycho "student") said:

— I'm afraid of her, she's so lazy! Rest does not give themselves or me.

There are people who even after work, weekends, and holidays in General are always in a movable state. In the eyes dazzled. They do not know how, for example, simply lying on the beach, watching the horizon... No, they hire a boat to six in the morning away from the coast to catch a special deep-sea fish and then cook it in the kitchen of the hotel to the dismay of the chef. And in the afternoon they're on their way to explore some castle or hill, or the grave of the famous poet. In the evening – disco. And how? We've come so far? "Time should be carried out with the use of" is their motto. However, it is unclear what is measured by the use.

To say that they get pleasure from their frenzied activity? More often than NOT. They just can't stop and think this is a big advantage. Like, really a kind of person I am, it's all business, all the business!

In addition, these people also do not give rest to anyone around. Especially goes children (not necessarily their own). Get off the couch, what are you doing?

- Done already? The lessons written? But oral?

And the portfolio collected (or what have you, instead of the portfolio)?

- The room is tidy then! Socks lying around...

- Maybe even a book that you read?

- Then take a walk go to the air!

The child looks with fear and sometimes really is to do something with the perspective of an adult, useful. Then again trying to lie down. And then, like, you can leave it alone, but no. Proponents of active attitude to life can not stand when children are "doing nothing." And again, and again somewhere they are being driven or lead, or begin to talk about the sad fate of bums and janitors.

I think the way they teach a child to work? And he listens to the accusations and suddenly understands: it is true that I was lying and shame on me?

No, he thinks – like me, all this zadolbalo!

But you've got to understand that people behave this way not because they are hurtful freak, but because of their just chasing their own parents and the parents when their parents were children, the senior said far worse. For example:

— Oh, break it! Here we never had free time! We have worked with for 11 years. At the dawn rose kuryam food ask, then in the barn, and in the field That grew strong, hard-working...

And they asked the rhetorical questions:" How is it, that human Affairs were not?" or "do You think someone behind you will in life to do something?"

Not surprising, and it so happened historically that the constant seizure activity is considered normal, a good sign and is strongly endorsed by the society.

But life has changed, rebuilt. And now it is not that our ancestors, the ancestors of our ancestors and their ancestors ancestors worked tirelessly for food and we can't fall behind.

The problem is that many of our present ANXIETY. Large and often inexplicable.

People are in a hurry for no apparent need, and the results only to the alarm to silence. They think that if they stop, something will happen, something will be lost to a disaster and the end of the world. Actually, of course, nothing like that, and they understand it, but the head is here I can not help.

Not coping with disturbances of very different kinds and not being able to stay with them one on one, "disturbing" seek to make sense of absolutely any of its action. And if they do, only with a purpose.

Walk, just walk, walk for fun – ever, is that shopping, or garbage to throw away, to buy bread, or to live a cultural life – to go to the cinema or to the theatre. And again the question: reaching your goals, small and large, they get the pleasure? And again – no. Anxiety just doesn't let go — you gotta keep going. And running away is precisely a symptom and a consequence of the inability to enjoy life. That pleasure itself could be the purpose, anxious people usually don't want to hear.

People, let yourself be lazy! It is not a shame, not harmful, and no one will curse you for the undone homework, you're adults. Withdraw from life in an old-fashioned style of "grab bags station goes". Reward yourself not for shock work, and in harmony with each other.

And please, give the child two hours a day, about which I say in every lesson "about the children". For the normal development of the psyche and the brain in a child should be free time — it's completely free. Definitely.

As a psychologist, I'll say it again: winning is not the one who always worries and fusses, and the one who is calm, confident and able to concentrate at the right time.

Just learn how to sit, lie down and nothing to worry, not to think, not to suffer, not to plan, not to conduct endless dialogues and monologues with the offenders, not watch TV or TV series in the computer, not flipping magazine.

To achieve many things in this life first requires doing nothing. To enter a state of idleness, catch it and prolong, prolong... If you can't cope with anxiety themselves, ask for help to the professional psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist. Life is worth it.

See, your name is not Stakhanov and you don't need to put a five-year plan in three years. You wouldjust live and live with pleasure. published

© Michael Labkovsky

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: labkovskiy.ru/publikatsii/polyubite-sebya-v-bezdejstvii/

Tags

See also

New and interesting