To solve this puzzle, you have to become a real detective!

Who does not would like at least five minutes to be Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot to try your hand at solving crimes? Site gives the reader the opportunity! You have to show all your ingenuity and care to correctly guess who is the criminal!

Read the text of the puzzle and look closely at the picture to understand who these people stole a bracelet from an unsuspecting girl. One summer, the inspector varnika went to the river to rest. But, barely coming to the beach, he heard crying next to the woman, and decided to help. He turned to the weeping girl:

— What happened to you? Please calm down and tell me I can help!

The girl said Varenka through tears:

— I lost the bracelet! You can't even imagine how it was for me!

Reassured, the girl continued:

— Today I, as usual, came to the beach to relax. I took the bracelet and left it on the book lying next to my hand normally tanned... Then I took a NAP for literally five minutes and when he opened his eyes, the bracelet was not there…

The inspector Varince listened carefully to the girl and began to examine the sand near the place of her rest. He was not touched, was nowhere to be seen behind but footprints of the girl. Strangers could not come close, then the inspector would have noticed them.

After looking closely to the crowd of regular tourists this beach, varnika came to the conclusion that the culprit is one of them.

Seventy two million eight hundred forty seven

Response

Eighty seven million one hundred sixty thousand one hundred ninety six

It is obvious that a man with a fishing rod stole the bracelet, hooking it with a hook. Only he could make it, not coming close to the girl and leaving no footprints in the sand.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting