Come back I forgive you: 10 ways to stretch suffering for the departed love

Threw the girl? Suffer?Unfortunately, it will soon pass and you will once again live a normal happy life.

But there are ways to stretch out the suffering, maybe even for a lifetime, and never something that does not return the lost love, but did not build any relationship EVER:

1. Be clear to yourself — that was the last girl on earth, who foolishly agreed to build a relationship with you, but then changed his mind and left.

2. Something you're too calm. Papanicola. Does not work? Try to lock yourself in a room, turn off the phone and the Internet, put in front of him a picture of her and repeat: "How could she leave me? How? It's not fair. After all I did for her. Well, not all, but she needs to think that everything! I can't take a break. I'm a loser." You need to repeat 150 times. Then panic sets in and it will be fun.

3. A sure way to forever be stuck in this situation is to kill the self-respect. It is important that You ceased to respect not only is she surrounding, but You do. To do this, do the following. Sit and wait, when she suddenly need something from You. If this happens, I immediately quit everything, no matter how important they were, and rush to her. Nothing kills respect, how to give it all up for some stuff she needed. Save money — make expensive gifts. And, of course, sex. To dream about sex with her. Hint, beg and flirt, but remain with nothing.

4. As soon as she would show the slightest interest in how you're doing or how you feel or why you have such a pathetic look that makes you want to hug and cry till the morning — immediately change tactics. With a rough word and a sharp case indicate a clear position. Power. Only brute strength and the natural arrogance always helped to succeed. Naham sharper.

5. If you suddenly, while you are crushed loaf, enjoying the panic attack in his locked room, she had someone there — an urgent need to act. If suddenly a new relationship it is not satisfied with — she may want to get back to You. And we just can not avoid. So — who owns the information — owns the situation. Immediately try to meet with your ex meticulously and ask her about the new relationship. Remember Your task is to help her establish her new relationship. More advise, but try also to listen to her. As the working hours of the phrase:

Oh he's a rascal! How could he do this to you?! But you know, I think it's because he loves you.

Try to arrange such gatherings-discussions regularly. There's a chance that one day she will move you from the category of "former lover" in the category of "current girlfriend". And it's a 100% guarantee of success. As and suit in the zone — this transition only works in one direction. Back to go and have never.

6. Protect your rear. Attract relatives, her friends, our friends, our neighbors — in General all who can be persuaded to proagitirovat for you in front of her for free. Because, as you know, work gift — the gift to work. Hooked on your drawl "well pozhaaalujsta" her relatives will work in a slipshod manner. There's a chance that if you get it finally — they finally bury all the chances to get her back. Well done.

7. What if the breakup is to blame both invented by people seeking to shift the responsibility equally to all. Is communism and the realities of modern life is irrelevant. You. Blame you and only You. Would You be any better of a wooden stool in the kitchen — You won't leave ever in my life. You deserve it. Drink your Cup to the bottom. Spit in the face of a hurricane named Injustice of This World. Punish himself. Well, at least as often as you can, try to summon up this sweet guilt.

8. Do not allow yourself to rejoice or even to smile at the meeting. Girls are very curious and sensitive creatures. She may want to know why I left You, like, she, good mood and smiles — you. Mourning. Only Gothic mourning may scare her to ask You questions. More sorrow. More grief that just a stone face? The face should radiate the fundamental depression and age-old sorrow of the world.

9. Don't let get into your brain. Sometimes, your ex-girlfriend windy can come and ask different provocative questions. Well if You were with her? And I do not think You get it back? And just — how are you doing and could You help to take her mom to a neighboring town? Refusing to talk with ex girlfriend can lead to unpredictable consequences. She might be interested in You again. Therefore, learn (and better — mind you) the magic repellent spell: "come Back, I will forgive you." You need to say quickly, clearly, looking straight into the eyes, preferably with anguish in his voice, and in response to any offer.

— Hi, how are you without me? Get bored I suppose?

— Come back I forgive you.

Or

— (Playfully) Hey, I have a computer fly — look for old times ' sake?

— Come back I forgive you.

And so on. Practice in front of a mirror, for starters. Be sure to try to see her tomorrow. When meeting weep. Yes louder, do not hesitate. Tell chest voice, "What are you torturing me, I'll die without you." Wet view. It is possible to fall to his knees. Otherwise there is a chance that she might still someday return.

10. And finally. Spells may not work. Of the face can be interpreted in different ways. Make a control shot. All of the above items need to secure a reliable guarantee of protection against the fool (in this case, fools). It can still show up and start asking all sorts of tricky questions. Do not change clothes, wash and shave, until, until... Well never. Never do these boring things. They only attract to you new females.Empty. Life — decay. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: cross-club.ru/145-10-pravil-kak-navsegda-zapomnit-ushedshuyu-lyubov.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting