5 fatal mistakes. Read and never do

The cause of depressionis very often simple:destroying his own life, he becomes miserable.

Moreover, the destruction occurs even unbeknownst to him. We do not think about the correctness of the choice too often is immediately selectable. Works known scheme: after school to go to University, get married, find a decent job. And the faster you will become successful in all areas, the better!

No breaks in the race for happiness, after all, to be somebody, first you need to work hard. In order not to suffer from the consequences of rash actions and unconscious choice, so don't make some mistakes. Always think about what's best for you!

What makes us unhappy?

1. Choosing the wrong person

Choosing the wrong person, you're ruining your life. Both women and men from the fear of being alone often seek to accelerate relations. Perhaps that is why couples get divorced more often now...

Get to know a person better before you associate yourself with him for a long time. Love is supposed to contribute to the improvement of the two partners, to make us better people. Learn to feel good alone, and your man will come to you.

2. Inaction

You many not like it, but for some reason you do not change anything? Why endure the discomfort and constantly complain about life, if you can try to change everything? Sending their forces in a constructive direction can do wonders. If you choose the option is omitted, then ruin your life!

3. Long memory

You remember the past clearly, in detail, and especially all the bad. Resentment, negative experience that drags you down, because it affects your character now. Fear of a new relationship, based on previous bad experience, fear that I will not take on a new job. Say goodbye to the past, stop trying to treat him — and you will be easier to live. A grudge destroys your life.

4. Comparison

Comparing yourself with others, you make yourself miserable. Stop doing it! Strive for self-development, try to be better than the old, learn the new. Other people had nothing to do with you — individuality. Everyone has their own way.

5. Callousness

Don't be afraid to show their feelings. Close sometimes it is so important to feel that they matter to you, and for that even a smile is enough. Don't be shy to talk about love dear to people — their bright eyes you will remember for a long time. Depriving yourself of emotions, you're ruining your life.

Also interesting: Depression is cancelled: 10 tips from the best-selling Richard O'connor Alexander Lowen: Depression comes with disappointment

These principles should be taught from childhood, and then happy people will be much more. Keep at it, you can make your life exactly the way I want it. You deserve the best, I want for myself.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/mymozgi?w=wall-46553394_107514

Tags

See also

New and interesting