The trouble with many is that they under-loved....

It's such a whistling hole in every heart, to fill and it's all good, even the bullet of a suicide (to make a hole in the hole). The unconditional love a parent, but it seems that they love us just because we are their children. And everyone wants it for “themselves” in love for a reason. But where to take the light of so much love that everyone got needs?

Nedolyublennosti is not just a lack of love, it is a disease to love (like søren Kierkegaard is an illness-to-death): the pain of doomed love, pain of loneliness, louboutains, which inexorably pushes towards love or death as the only exit and salvation.

Even the desire of fame is sometimes occurs as a substitute: if you can't be loved by one so let me love many. Or let dysacousia rumor will carry me to the ear and heart of the beloved. Fame can attract love, but rather to the glory, than to its owner because it is always somehow something she deserved. And love, if she is worthy of the name, no way, undeserved gift.

Even the desire of fame is sometimes occurs as a substitute: if you can't be loved by one so let me love many. Or let dysacousia rumor will carry me to the ear and heart of the beloved. Fame can attract love, but rather to the glory, than to its owner because it is always somehow something she deserved. And love, if she is worthy of the name, no way, undeserved gift.

Not only worldly fame, but also religious faith can be a surrogate. People, desperate to find the love of another person, seeking it from God. Sometimes believers say “because You are so in need of human love, that can't feel God. Open yourself to Him and understand He loves you.” It's all the same what to pass by a beggar on the porch, throwing him for alms good wishes: “God will give”. No one has the right to reject love on the grounds that asking like God, nation, nature, earth, sky, world Spirit...

Maybe all the crimes, tyranny, violence is a form nedolyublennosti, finding love, painful and for the seeker, especially for the sought. If the tyrant puts someone on his knees, he desperately asks: love me! For me the most. Even “beat” is just dishonest and miserable fragment of the word “love”. Beat someone you can't or don't hope to make myself like.

We all know that when angry, reprimanding, raising the scandals in the family, hurt and offended for all this is only one inaudible cry: Oh, please, love me. You do not need me to let you wash the dishes or bring an extra income, I just need you to love me. But I can not so to give your dependence on your love and become even more vulnerable.

The man himself shows when we are depending onLucky women never rebel

Many types of protective armor just to hide – even from myself! – the need for love, along with the detours, true or untrue to achieve it.published

Excerpt taken from the book “Sticky leaves”

Author: Michael Epstein

Source: alpha-parenting.ru/2016/04/25/beda-mnogih-chto-oni-nedolyublenyi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting