The universe doesn't care – do you fear or dream...

That creates reality. Now.

In fact, we only got 10 years of living in the world, whose thesis that "thought is material" is not in doubt. I mean massively is.

"Be careful of your thoughts – they tend to come true...", "what you think – and become...", "the Universe doesn't care – do you fear or dream, I better dream of!.." – this has become a common understanding.

But life is rapidly moving forward and just he saw ancient knowledge is already OBSOLETE. You at least Salemites from thinking about what You want, work only what is in your heart. And not about the specific "cherished objects" in General!

What You experience in Life?..

As You meet new day with interest or concern?..

Rejoice if You the Sun and Sky?..

Friends and random people in Your life?..

See roles for the souls of men?..

Smile whether You all this?

At an intermediate stage of development in the mass consciousness thesis "thought is material" wise people we tried to convey that to think little, need to experience the feelings that resonate with that image to which You aspire: want money – make yourself rich, you want love – be is already a favorite, want apartment is to be grateful where you live now, etc., etc.

But now, years later(!) visualization and creation of positive moods very many people write me that it doesn't work.

"When will I learn to earn?.." "When I avolcanic apartment (travel, groom)?" never. Becausetime passed Games.

It is time for the Truth: how do You feel the Soul, not the role, how much warmth and joy You radiate into the world – as well being to meet and receive. At any given moment. Mental representation and desire nothing to do with it. What you need for the Soul to full disclosure of love and affect.

If You want to move out from relatives and have them claim for the disclosure of love from the heart good for You to "RUB the priests" and then, while You are forced to not delve into your heart to understand the situation...

If You want to use their talents and education in order to realize the status and "earn no worse than others" – Your Soul will do everything to sabotage the necessary steps to paralyze You with fear and doubt, and the assistance of psychologists will only strengthen the delusion. Because You claim the Universe is NOT ABOUT THAT.

You continue to choose game attributes when the only goal now is a memory to us his divine nature – Joy of the Soul traveling in the body. Gratitude to yourself and to God for life into a unique moment of completion of one game and the birth of another.

We are with You in the saddle eight of infinity, and if the previous loop was noticeably acting laws of foreign relations, in a new reality is only our inner Light. He creates a desire and ability to act in the visible world.

And life instantly reflects to us the level of this self-sufficient light – joy that does not depend on external decorations. When we are not preoccupied with external events, and gratefully live each moment, whatever it was – these events are the most immediately improved. But if we focus on improving event, losing touch with the warm spark in his chest exacerbated. Need any more proof?..

Also interesting: What makes a person attractive to others

Secrets of attraction soulmates

Our life is ordered by us rafting. And for a long time in this journey helped the skills of external response – our ingenuity, dexterity, endurance, etc. But now the craft in the bubble flow controls the Soul. If Your mind is busy analyzing the surrounding waves and the quality of the gear, the Soul simply can not get through to You, in order to withdraw finally You clean water and roll the majestic scenery, with stops where You want! published

Author: Svetlana Dobrovolskaya

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: obretenie-sily-lubvi.ru/zhiznennye-cennosti/otrazheniya-i-podmeny.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting