17 phrases that just pisses people off chubby girls

There are things that people with a normal upbringing in life do not tell a woman how fat she him no seen. And which size women's plus-size hear, however, regularly. And just get mad, so tired of this garbage!

When strangers, and never the doctors start handing out medical advice they Have superpowers, allowing you to obtain a medical degree and do not carry a mobile laboratory that they are so confident about your health? Definitely not. You even don't need superpowers to know this for sure.

When someone thinks that helps you, calling them "fat" Insult is not motivating. An insult offends. It, damn it, because so called, that is unclear.

When someone forbids you to wear open tops or other clothing For pre-tit BL... says: prohibited, they say. His mother let him try to prohibit something, and we'll see then how he will sit and cry.

And trying to stop you two-piece bathing suit! And then suddenly on the beach on a hot day near some water from someone's body will open. Unbelievably well!

And some patterns on the clothes Bad b someone not to go with the ban on foreign territory. And with a sympathetic tips be careful too. You didn't ask for it.

When the report that you are very lucky if you have someone you will find yourself Well, no, dude, you are very lucky me if I win a million, not even buying a lottery ticket. And relationships are just relationships.

When I say that you are simply too lazy to exercise People who are, apparently, better than yours know about your daily chart at work and at home, yeah. Generally everyone who loves the word "just" will take part in the special hell.

But when you go to the gym, accepted to make fun of you Do, why full girl sports? If they will lose the opportunity to say about "just too lazy"?

When you are sure that you definitely dieting And necessarily unsuccessful, and will tell you right now is good. And if not sitting, so sit down. It does not matter why. People want so badly, is that not an argument?

When I Express my lack of understanding, how can you honestly be confident Should walk along the wall, eyes on the floor, slightly shivering from modesty, and not to open his mouth, if you are poorly served or tried to go out of turn after you stood up for forty minutes.

When you say you would also like to buy beautiful clothes, as you suggest, "just lose weight" just a Minute. Most women around more than size 46. What, in fact, a problem to sew on most women? We earn money and are willing to spend it, Alla!

When I say that society is dangerous, if women are not unhappy children Go with the teacher on a tour, you'll see a truly full aunt, you will understand that all have a life too and immediately too. Not even a Jeroboam. Why don't corrupt politicians or criminals? Their children every day see on TV.

And a mom full. It's great if the child sees his mother unhappy. Very useful, Yes.

When someone advertises that wouldn't date you because you're a "huge" who's this who's sexual difficulties you happen to have a case? Correct answer: no one can call.

When you say: "you're cute bbw" And for the YMCA some old YMCA because the YMCA is not nice sometimes. Take the compliment, okay?

When someone behaves as if for women there is nothing worse completeness of rape, disease and the loss of a job before the New Year people, that is, never heard of it. Okay.

When you complain about rudeness from all sides, and you're like: "Well why are you so tonkoshkura?" And what is around you, tonkoshkura, they are louts? Let stop first.

And when people do not understand that respect for human dignity should default, and not by the fact of whether someone is someone's appearance because This hard truth, just do not to learn. Why don't you start to be rude to anyone with the tip of the nose is a funny shape or freckle on your forehead? No, why? Is that just the fact that you have something in your mind and in normal conscience and good manners. Unlike some.

via pics.ru/17-veshhej-kotorye-vybeshivayut-devushek-plus-size

Tags

See also

New and interesting