What phrases in English are useful on the trip





Chtoby pussy, unbeatablely perfect English. But hota bы parochku faz memorized pritsya, chtobы no past in the awkward situation. With a non-holy set The foundation of Englishism You can comfort me in the pussy and enjoy the poet.

What phrases in English are useful on the trip



Edit Site I'm sorry. Print it and read it!

Frazы na englishskom dla touristov
  1. Hello! Hello! Do svidanya!
  2. Good morning! Good morning! Good day. Good night!
  3. Please/Thank you Spasibo
  4. Sorry, sorry.
  5. I don't understand.
  6. Please speak more slowly.
  7. Could you reply that? I can't do it again?
  8. What is your name? ▪ How do I call you?
  9. My name is...
  10. Nice to meet you! I'm sorry.
  11. How are you doing?
  12. Can you help me? I can't help you.
  13. Lets go to...
  14. I'm looking for...



  15. Where is...? Where did you...?
  16. How do I get to...?
  17. How do you say this?
  18. How much is this? Skollko's standing?
  19. Can I ask you a question? Mogu asked for it.
  20. I am from...
  21. Can you help me practice English?
  22. Could you write it down on paper? Can you write the boomage? What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  23. What does this word mean? The Word?
  24. I am hungry. I'm gonna google her.
  25. I am thirdy.
  26. I am cold.
  27. I am feeling sick.
  28. How do you use this word?
  29. Did I say it correctly?
  30. What time is it? What time is it?
  31. This food is amazing! It's beautiful! What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  32. I need to go now.
  33. Today/Yesterday/Tomorrow
  34. Can you give me an example?
  35. Please wait a moment.
  36. Euse me! Excuse me! (Chtobe's attention.)
  37. I'm sorry to bother you.
  38. Does anyone here speak Russian? They speak more Russian?
  39. I don't speak English very well.
  40. I speak English a little bit. What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  41. I need interpreter.
  42. Where can I buy...? Where did you buy it?
  43. That.
  44. I'll take one/it/this.
  45. I like this. I don't think so.
  46. I don't like that. I'm not poetic.
  47. Can I pay by credit card? Mogu paid her off a bank card?
  48. Can I change this? Mogu's exchange? What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  49. Thats all, thanks.
  50. Euse me, where can I get a tai?
  51. This address, please.
  52. Drive me to airport/hotel/city center.
  53. When does the bus to Boston leave?
  54. Stop here, please.
  55. I'd like a ticket to...
  56. When does the check-in begin? What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  57. Where can I return my ticket? Where can I get my own ticket?
  58. Here are my passport and custom declaration.
  59. Here is my lugage. My luggage.
  60. It is a business trip. He's doing a job.
  61. It is a tourist visit. The Tourist Landing.
  62. I travel with a group.
  63. I want to book a room.
  64. I want a room with bed and breakfast.
  65. Non-smoking, please. I'm sorry.
  66. Here you are. What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  67. Keep the change.
  68. Could I have the bill? May I ask for an order?
  69. The change is not correct.
  70. Could you break this hundred dollar bill? Don't you guys trade 100-dollar cupuru?
  71. What size is this switch? What is the size of the scroll?
  72. I want to try it on.
  73. I need... You don't have to...
  74. I want to book a table. What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  75. I'd like...
  76. I do not eat meat. I don't think so.
  77. I agree.
  78. With pleasure.
  79. I see.
  80. I am busy.
  81. No, thank you.
  82. I am sorry, but I can't. I'm sorry, but I can't.
  83. Thank you so much!
  84. You are welcome!



  85. Best wishes! All horochego!
  86. Congratulations! Greetings!
  87. Happy birthday! Today's birthday!
  88. I wish you all the best!
  89. Have a good time!
  90. Have a good holiday!
  91. Have a good trip! What phrases in English are useful on the trip



  92. Take care! I'm fighting!
  93. Good luck! Udachi!
  94. See you! - Uvidimsia!
  95. See you soon!
  96. I need help.
  97. I'm lost. I'm policing her.
  98. I have an empire. I'm sorry.
  99. Please call for help!
  100. Call the police/for a doctor! The police! What phrases in English are useful on the trip





Thank you, he's taken a thrill, your posture is comfy. Soglassiys, tot yöu are necessary, I am not in an awkward situation. Nademsia, I'm setting you up with the useful speck!