The life of a LOAN: when you live under pressure, a look goes out and betrays turgor

Why UNFULFILLED desire turns to FEAR what life strategy leads to happiness? Especially for readers econet ru. said Vera Popova.

In my opinion, the life of a person filled with desires and responsibilities (otherwise life is empty and it is subjectively perceived "not his").

The DESIRE must be real and delight at all stages (from birth to receipt).

The LIABILITY should assess the availability of independent resources at the moment, and to look for ways of augmenting them.

Unfulfilled desire turns to FEAR.

In a confident skill of execution of their desires under responsibility, FEARS, a La, "suddenly not work" no longer to catch up. And, by the way, they appear from unfulfilled childhood desires in the power of educational "machine" of our society.

Desire to expand experience, responsibility limits-allocates resources so that the stock market "internal currency" have enough energy for all desires.

If HIS (and not someone else's) wish is met in balance with responsibility, internal account updated with the currency, the quantity of life energy increases, which is manifested in the scale of planned projects.

Greatly simplifying, we get 4 of the strategy of life:

1. If man's desires ahead of his responsibility — a man takes a "borrow" energy from people.The method of reproaches, accusations, demands, manipulation and throwing. He believes that he was given and give less. Incidentally, in this way the state made giant, if the time feeling off.

2. When the responsibility does not accord with the wishes of the person takes the "borrowed" energy from themselves — consumes issued on the life of the energy limit, not adding to his currency with the executed desires. It looks like the detachment and lack of interest in life, the face is drawn the seal of ageing. The person believes that his life is not his own and to live, he must pay interest people.

3. There is another position of the gudgeon — not wanting to not answer. To play in my life, other people's desires. Well, you take what you can get (that under a hand will turn up) and then to keep, carefully to adapt to others, making themselves. In this scenario, even in the head ceases to come, there must be a way to manage your life — everything happens by gravity. People satisfied with the lack of individuality and calms himself that lives.

4. Professionals his life looking for a gun in any situation balance. The desire-the responsibility, the mind-feelings, in all spheres of life. They understand that a happy person is a self-sufficient person, not blame yourself and others.

The first three strategies may periodically change places. But to master the fourth, we must dare to see the reason for the choice of the core strategy. Of course it is in the plane of "child-parent".

Also interesting: 13 things you need to free your life

As fear becomes a disease

P. S. I have several times old. Seriously, every time slipping into the position of "Life is pain" when you live under pressure, a look goes out and betrays tension.

Once again, asking yourself the question "are we slipping?", found that in the core itself (which is about his childhood) decided that, for me, in fact, the place in the family system is not particularly intended, and my life does not belong to me. And to still live, I need to take a loan and pay interest on it. So, while I'm an adult I agree with this, the interest continues to be paid, for payments necessary to deny themselves the desires.

The problem is to recognize the existence of "credit contract", it is necessary truly to meet with death, spiritual or physical, their own or someone else's.published

Author: Vera Popova, exclusively for econet.ru

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: Vera Popova

Tags

See also

New and interesting