Age! — The weakest point of women

Till our women will suffer because of this?

— And how old are you, son? I asked once with a friend. I expected to hear in response something like 20 years or 23 years. So when Sonia was voiced by a real number, I nearly choked on tea from envy. On the street will see and think girl. What really?

She lives like a girl. Travels, flirts with the world, value their freedom. Enjoys every day. And she... 28 years. To this day, she asked me not to tell.

Such behaviour cannot remain without response. Because most don't live like this. Most women in our country are somehow slaves of time...

It would seem, to any question in life is the obvious answer:

— When to get married?- When will love!

— When to have children?- When mentally and financially ready and willing!

— When flirting? — When you are in the mood!

But our women are all wrong.

In front of them, it's like hanging a huge placard, with alternating squiggle on it.

— Up to 30 years left 2 years and 4 months – it steel voice. -Get ready to marry -- I Repeat, 30 years there were 2 years, 3 months, 30 days, 7 hours and 28 minutes! To 35 years left 4 years! Have the child!.. Have the child!.. Room 156980! You are over the age of 50 years. Remove the mini! Crawl to the cemetery!

And live our women, zashugannyh, billowing in front of an invisible scoreboard. But the paradox is that there is no scoreboard and no! Hated the scoreboard only lives in the head. Break it.

Live as you see fit.Like when you you can. To give birth, when you want. Flirt until my last breath. published

Source: gorabbit.ru/article/samoe-slaboe-mesto-zhenshchiny

Tags

See also

New and interesting