11 striking facts about introverts that they are too shy to tell the world

"Sure, an introvert can be difficult. Sometimes the thoughts that I designed something different, visit me several times a day," says blogger Thomas Kugler. But from his description in the end, you get a very nice image. Read below on the Website. I can't tell you how many times my introversion mistaken for something else. For example, for the coldness, rudeness, ignorance. Or unsociable.

I can tell you why. Introverts are not immediately distinguishable. Most of my friends, as you probably guessed it, extroverts. They are all incredibly vibrant and active people. When I'm around them, I find it hard to just sit and listen — I become infected with their energy and become like them. But at other times, seeing me, you'll know that before you introvert.

We are constantly observed, We are calm, that's true, but this does not mean that in our heads, nothing happens. Extroverts leave everything here — they think about something and then immediately say about it. And we — we think and then speak. At least not yet.

While you see as we sit quietly, our thoughts can wander a thousand miles away. We have time to plan our working week ahead, to smile at the recollection of how once pulled hot cupcakes with my grandmother's pan, and note to myself that this person in front of us a minute we are looking at.

We have superhuman intuition And this is both good and bad at the same time. Almost every introvert can instantly feel the changes if something went wrong. As I entered the room, we understand the General mood and disposition of forces. It's a good part. The bad part is even if we are wrong, we continue to believe that right, because our intuition rarely failed us.

Since we decided to talk and say something, that's thoughtful words and they have weight

In any situation the introvert sees what is hidden. Because observation brings us even less than our intuition.

We hate the "little secular" talk about anything It's very boring. I want to get to the point. I want to talk to you about the world, about what inspires you, and how you survived hard times in my life.

If I'm quite frankly bored, ask me a question, which makes sense. You will notice as an introvert tremble, and even the tips of his ears, you will see that he listens carefully. Honestly, a minute later around you will gather all attendees are introverts.

We analyze and ponder everything, And I mean really everything. It is impossible that something happened just by itself, and did not make sense. We need to perform it 500 different ways because our brain is constantly working and intuition tells us that in this world there must be something else besides what we see. So if you see a man with a fixed gaze that stared into space, it is likely that an introvert who is considering something very small.

We like Superman, but we are easily excited by the simple definition of introvert — someone who recharges his batteries when he is left alone. So, every party and every gathering of people in which we find ourselves, gradually pinch off a piece of our social endurance and patience until the time comes when they aren't anything we want to be one.

We are easily excited and tired, because we react to everything that surrounds us. This is reminiscent of a time when little was inside Superman the man of steel and could not focus on anything for weeks because his mind perceived all at once. Yes, we introverts like Supermen. Don't forget that.

We can't always explain everything as good as we would like can't tell you how many times I felt that I can't explain the way I see it. On paper I can create a storm, but at the moment I don't know the words to reinforce my point. Soon the dust settles, and it turns out that I have something to say, but in most cases it happens when it's too late to say something.

Often we simply do not have time to dive out of his thoughts Imagine a kitchen full of chefs who are busy and at the same time to give orders to each other. About and I. I move between layers and layers of different thoughts and when you are asking me a question, I need to come up there and understand him. Very soon I will give you a detailed and reasoned response, although by this time quite unable to hear the question: "why are you suddenly talking about it?"

We are very easy to get hurt of Course, that doesn't mean I'm always sad, as the dwarf from the fairy tale of snow white. This means that if someone decides as a friend, sarcastic and pay at me your critical opinion, I will react to it about 5 times harder than you would yourself.

When we admitted to ourselves, we will do everything for you I Have a few friends, we don't have much time to get together and socialize. I love them very much, all, and, like any true introvert, I don't have enough patience to maintain a relationship with 4000 friends in Facebook.

When we say something, we mean We are not going to make a promise if you are not sure that we will be able to fulfill it. Since we decided to talk and say something, that's thoughtful words and they have weight. This introvert can rely on.

We are good singly In large groups of friends, an introvert will always allow you to Shine, and he will recede into the background. But in conversation one-on-one he shows himself in full splendor and strength. And perhaps from him you will get even more attention and support.

About the author: Thomas Kugler — blogger, Huffington Post and other publications.

via www.psychologies.ru/self-knowledge/individuality/chto-vam-nujno-znat-ob-introvertah-11-samyih-yarkih-chert-teh-kto-vsegda-gotov-otstupit-v-ten/

Tags

See also

New and interesting