The elder cut the onions crosswise and put it in tea... reasons, I did the same!

The story I told a relative on my grandmother's line. In the 20-ies of the last century in a village in Tver province, lived a man, kind-hearted man. Was a rumor about it around the edge: he knew how a man and all sickness is cured and the word help, and who suffered from abdominal pain, he was punished a medication to do...

Discomfort in mysecretgarden
  • 1 onion
  • 200 g of brewed tea

Cooking
  1. Cleanse the onion from the husk.

2. Cut the onion crosswise, but not until the end that she is not broke to pieces.

3. Put the onion into a glass of hot tea and let it infuse for 5-10 minutes. Take a drink whenever there is a feeling of discomfort in the intestine.

Indeed, discomfort in the intestines can catch us at the most inopportune moment, when you do not have life-saving pills or medication. This method will help get rid of abdominal pain, disturbances in bowel and will give the opportunity to normalize the chair.

Interesting fact: in mug tea onion always turns cross up. In this, perhaps, is the power of effective drink! Many people try to just chop the onion in tea doesn't help...

Save this recipe and share proven treatment with friends — they will thank you!

The author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting