Insults — precious stones of communication

I want to draw your attention to insults to your address They need to collect as gemstones.

Many of my players, when we have learned to use these gems, and with joy perceived any insult against them and cleverly used it. It is especially valid for hysterical.

In the heat of the tantrums they offend their husbands with such force that sometimes reaches obscene language. Acceptance of these insults, a Declaration of love and the failure of communication due to the love for them has led to the fact that sometimes the tantrums stopped and we had only their positive qualities.

Describe the situation in one of my subjects, a man who achieved notable success. His wife periodically arranged "scenes", usually at night.

Burst his patience, when she made "the show" by throwing in the face with champagne at the Banquet, attended by very influential people.

Here is his story. "I remembered all of her insults that I heard in his address, wrote them down. And the next evening went to live in another room, saying that I can't afford to let my beloved woman live with such a scoundrel, a bastard, a scoundrel, a bastard, a traitor. I told her that I will be corrected.

Said I decided to punish myself and I try even not to see her, I'm not even going with her to have sex. Once corrected, we'll live a happy life. I said that it's a long process. The psychologist said it will take two years, but I will try to speed it up.

I will not describe the details. It took four months. It was difficult. But, in the end, she admitted that was wrong. Apologized, crying. I did not accept the apology, explained that it is not, and I have to apologize, said it was just that I was impervious to criticism.

When peace came, I asked her to be merciless to me, if anything. To call a spade a spade and face splash of champagne and not keep to himself.

RESENTMENT – the consequence of PRIDE and Inability to communicate

Do NOT treat your neighbor

I will not describe the other aspects of reconciliation. She cried and admired. For almost ten years we were living happily. In the early years, when she tried to get me to "criticize", I immediately chastised myself that "did not allow himself to communicate with his beloved." Last few years of her hysterical symptoms of toxic red turned into a delicate pale pink and rather beautify our life together than ruining it".

It is in the hysterical something attractive. Not quite wonder they love men. published

Author: Michael Litvak

Source: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1256658334429126&set=a.751407031620928.1073741826.100002549157155&type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting