"Hysteria" as a way of survival

When a man with a bottle of beer with all the dope pounding on a non-working TV - it just "repairs". When a woman with psycho-footed strikes, such as the stood machine (washing or normal) - it is hysterical. Do not you think so?

I do not want to argue. In your understanding, I was "hysterical».

I will not talk about how American researchers found that female hysteria are good for health and prolong life (men, by the way, all the way around). In general, leave the concept of hysteria or "Female hysteria" on the sidelines. Especially, the treatment is well known. And not so long ago, for "those who do not understand," he also raspiarili Tanya Uekskler in his film "No hysterics!».

But let's see: what you consider a manifestation of hysteria? Tears, laughter, shouting, waving his arms? Ha, and you think that this nervous?

My dear, it's muscular and only. If 90% of women.

I do not "hysterical" when the street comes up to me and people understandably asks to give him a purse. I do not "hysterical" when carbine burst in the middle of the mountain lift. I do not "hysterical" when the queue in front of me without feeling falls pregnant woman. In such cases, I act. But the "hysterical" when the employee nearest bank rather than to serve customers, for 20 minutes on a brand new iPhone tryndit with my girlfriend about where better to do hair removal. "Hysterical" when the fourth line ticket office closes in the face. "Hysterical" when the conductor scored in his compartment has a five rabbits, refuses to miss my rightful place only because the ticket instead of "Catherine" written "Katarina". And in such cases, it is my "hysterical" saves me.

"Hysteria" makes the girl in the bank to give up the phone and begin to direct responsibilities, cashier - before going on to serve unscheduled lunch last customer, and the conductor - outdo their non-existent principles and let the passenger in the car.

Thanks to the "hysteria" I even managed to catch a Hyundai with a dog. The animals are in contrast to the more simple-trains to carry strictly prohibited. But. One "hysteria" at the box office - and you have "baggage" on the animal. The second - in a conversation with the steward - and you have already sent the chief of the train. The third - and the weak man's heart spits on all instructions. By the way, in the same way another woman (in the same car) brought the cat.

Let me describe the situation faced by each. You are standing in a queue is not the first time (think of yourself for what you can stand Tuyev a lot of time). And here is a lady begins to resent what is happening, your dirty shoes, squeals with anticipation and assured that if it is not held in "the place" where you stand, the world will collapse. After a ten-minute concert with tears, hand-wringing, smashing his head against the wall, each in turn will think: "Go on, just shut up, hysterical." And what?

Lady, easy playing on your nerves, just achieved his goal. Women's hysteria, skillfully used her producer ("auknulos" for a second course in psychology), helps to solve many problems in life. Whether or not you noticed that most successful people (especially women) - at first glance, "hysteria»?

Infantilism and disregard the rules - even doctors have proven that it is a pledge of good political career. I'm not about psychopaths and hysterics, and those who play in the hysteria and psychopathy. "Hysteria" and "hysterical" assertive by nature and everything else and excellent psychologists feel fine and no problem finding a vulnerability "interlocutor».

But. Leave Ukrainian politicians as already painful phenomenon. Remember the best-known: "Ksenia Sobchak - Losinj uterus of a great country." Agree, this lady "hysteria" everywhere. But to call it - the TV presenter, journalist, oppositionist, socialite, and, okay so, author of "The Encyclopedia of Loja" - unsuccessful and unhappy? Three times haha.

Female hysteria - only work on the viewer, precisely built theatrical performance having their eyeballs, climax, denouement. In the absence of the audience it does not happen. Excuse me, but the calculation is even the fact that the last of it and get suspense.

"Hysteria" - edged weapon against which no arguing. Your weighted arguments "hysterical" will not heed. Why? She "hysterical».

"Hysteria" - not shattered nerves and lack of luck on all fronts of life. Most often it is just a line of conduct, a new way to get things done.

And as long as you continue to stand in line, I "sucks" four, come home, make myself some tea and to fill up on the couch with a good book. Think about it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting