Got your "free education"! The cry of the soul, addressed to modern parents

Now in fashion so-called "free education". The parents prefer to almost completely disengage from their children, denying them nothing. The word "impossible" for them taboo, they are afraid as hell of incense. But not everyone likes to be around so "well-mannered" children. The website publishes a statement of the mummy, which are arguments against fashionable approach.

An example of the first. My two year old son was playing in the sandbox with the other kids. He's a good boy, calm, almost never cries. And then I hear a wild roar son. Fit. It turns out that the other boy picked up a handful of sand and threw it into the eyes of my child. Naturally, I told him that you can't do that. And there flew an angry mother of another boy and said that they did the child do not forbid them, you see, liberal education, without restrictions. I advised her to ask how much she would have to pay me if, God forbid, my son's eyes will be a trouble. Milf choked, grabbed his "pest" and sped away.

An example of the second. The son went to the second class. I from abroad brought him school set. And this set is not quite normal, there's no such thing. Of course, he was very fond of him. And then one day he came home from school in tears. Told that a classmate (let's call him Andrew) forcibly removed the eraser from this set. Attempts to return the eraser without success. Andrew said that he is gonna leave this thing at home, because she liked him. Knowing that the boy in school leads to mom (my son went by himself, the school courtyard), the next day I went together with my son. Saw the mom, told her the situation, asked to assist and eraser back. How do you think I heard from mom? That's right — "we have free education, we do not forbid". I had no choice but to announce the price of the school set and ask them to repair the damage entirely, because without eraser set is incomplete. Mother of Andrew paled, immediately climbed to her son in the briefcase, fished out the offending eraser and practically hissed out to me. Andrew, of course, threw a tantrum by lying on the floor. Had the mother to take their child home. After all, he's probably the first time something was denied.

Unfortunately, this is not all of the examples I have met in my life. Then these parents complain that we have poor youth. No, dear, it is what you raised her. Who out of these children when they grow up? From the first chlenovreditel (maybe someone worse), from the second thief. And don't be surprised that these children and their parents will be treated exactly the same way as to others. And all because they were not banned, were allowed to do anything, and has not taught one single word — "no"!

And most importantly, that most parents using this method of education, moreover, that not even wonder how to do it right (and there are many nuances, believe me, the teacher) and didn't think about the consequences. After all, while children are young, to be responsible for their actions will have moms and dads. And this indemnity, and treatment (if that happens), and moral damages. And how to win this thing, I know.

via vmirechudes.com/malchik-vzyal-gorst-peska-i-kinul-v-glaza-moemu-rebyonku-a-mama-skazala-pravilno-u-nas-svobodnoe-vospitanie-my-nichego-ne-zapreshhaem/

Tags

See also

New and interesting