Overall, it is important to remember that stress strengthens the adrenal glands.
We can define as "stress" anything that threatens our survival, joy, prosperity, security, stability. It all that forces our body to adapt (e.g., change of circumstances, temperature, chemical balance, as the sudden change of medications and even diet). Infection, lack of sleep or even lack of love are stressors.The opposite of stress factors
, as joy, sleep and rest, comfort, peace, security, good food, are an example that supports the adrenal glands.
Avoid stress factors and try to find something that helps you.
Eat more proteins and fats (not vegetable). Limit carbohydrates, especially sugar. Avoid stimulants and physiologically stressful substances – caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.If you have allergies, avoid allergens
the most common allergens are wheat and milk. Although this may sound strange, but many actually crave the foods to which they are allergic or intolerant to. Black mold in the house — a common stress factor that is hard to avoid.
Avoid stress as possible.
Even a "positive stress", as the holidays can sometimes prove to be excessive for the adrenals. Try to get plenty of rest – get plenty of sleep and regular. Too much stress, work or sports, and lack of sleep are a big stress to the adrenals.Support in the form of vitamins essential to restore the functioning of the adrenal glands. Minimal set consists of:
- A healthy diet, if possible from organic ingredients containing enough protein and healthy fats, sufficient amount of fat-soluble vitamins, and elimination of possible allergens (wheat, dairy, or other, to which you are allergic).
- Essential fatty acids omega 3 and 6: called essential because our body needs them to maintain health, but cannot produce them myself.
- A healthy fats. Animal fats are the best source of healthy fats. But they must be organic. Milk or meat, if possible, should be from cows or sheep grown in the pastures. Eggs from chickens grown in large yards, and not in cages (free range). Completely eliminate hydrogenated fats.
- Unrefined sea salt: It helps the adrenal glands to raise blood pressure and retain water in the body and also contains many important trace minerals. Dining room table salt does not contain those minerals.
- B vitamins: all b vitamins (like b-50 or b-100) with a large dose of vitamin B5 advanced (300-500mg). Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) is necessary for the functioning of the adrenal glands. Is a precursor to acetyl Coenzyme A (part of the Krebs cycle production of cellular energy) and acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter). The B5 deficiency leads to a weakening adrenal function, expressed General weakness, headaches, sleep disturbances, nausea, and intestinal discomfort.
- Vitamin C (1-3 g per day) and antioxidants: the Buffered form of vitamin C is better tolerated dissolved in the drink, who to drink during the day. In any case, it is better to take vitamin C in divided doses throughout the day. It is also important to ensure that the bioflavonoids, together with vitamin C to enhance antioxidant effect.
- Liquorice (licorice): inhibits the breakdown of cortisol in the liver, thus the level of cortisol rises, resulting in reduced production of ACTH by the pituitary gland, and adrenal glands get a much-needed rest. Can be taken in different forms including decoction of licorice. Restore adrenal function, intake of licorice can be gradually reduced. In any case, do not use licorice if you have a tendency to high blood pressure and/or lack of potassium.
- Extract of the adrenal cortex (Adrenal Cortex Extract): very important in early recovery functions of the adrenal, as it provides a direct construction material to support them.
- Magnesium. Magnesium is very important for the production of cellular energy (ATP — adenosine triphosphate). Also, it is very useful for relaxing sore muscles for conditions like fibromyalgia. Of the known forms magnesium oxide absorbed worse, citrate or chelate of magnesium is more preferable form.
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) stimulates GABA receptors – what does the valium. The usual effect is to reduce anxiety. The usual dose is 500mg two to three times a day, but sometimes it is enough one capsule in the morning and one before bed.
- Amino acids: people with weak adrenal glands frequently disturbed digestion, the first to suffer the breakdown of proteins to amino acids and their absorption. The adrenal glands are in need of amino acids. Like vitamin C, amino acids / amino acid also better to take in the drink during the day.
Hippocratic face: What can you tell us about the health of features and complexion of the personBalance hormones — natural 4 wayBA
- The digestive enzymes. Weakness of the adrenal glands often leads to a weakening of digestion and reduce stomach acidity. It is helpful to take digestive enzymes, especially those that contain stomach acid or just atsidin-pepsin. The occurrence of heartburn or acid reflux does not necessarily mean that you have too much acid. Often, on the contrary, the acid in the stomach enough, and the reason for the burning is inadequate protection of the inner lining of the stomach. This situation can be improved in the following ways:
— Water: drink plenty of water daily, 8-10 glasses;
— Licorice: suck or chew it for 5-30 minutes before meals, it stimulates the production of mucus that protects the stomach;
- Slippery elm: reception for 5-30 minutes before meals also helps the production of protective mucus.published