12 elegant cynical jokes about doctors

Medicine — not for over-sensitive. Over the years of practice on the doctors growing emotional "armor," useful to them in their work. He is responsible for the light specific cynicism, without which it is difficult to imagine an experienced physician. The website tells jokes about doctors!

Peter has smoked 20 cigarettes a day, and Kohl smokes 15 cigarettes a day.
Question: not worrying whether Kohl that the Peter mentioned in the past tense?

Dentists are funny people:
— A man, then you will have the bridge... And then, I think, too... Oh... just like in Venice!

The music competition in medical school:
The song "don't make light," was presented by the chair of pathological anatomy.
The song "there's someone with gorochki down" was presented by the chair of traumatology and orthopedics.
The song "Softly to himself, I'm talking" was presented by the Department of psychiatry.
The song "I have been ill, my darling" was presented by the Department of skin and venereal diseases.
The song "if I could just run off of turn" was presented by the Department of urology.
The song "Sweet berries tore along, bitter berry I'm the one" was presented by the Department of obstetrics and gynecology.

Action in the clinic: go without Shoe covers and get the cleaners in the direction of the dentist queue.

Loser comes to a psychiatrist:
— The doctor, the case was broken! Today I dropped my sandwich and it fell butter side up!
The doctor takes from the patient's hand sandwich, it examines and says:
— No, my friend, you just put in the wrong way.

There are tests of new drugs. Patients were divided into two groups: experimental and control.
One of the patients comes to the doctor:
— Doctor, why did you replace my product?
The doctor (very gently):
— What makes you think that I replaced it?
— You know, before, when I threw those pills down the toilet, they were floating, and now suddenly began to sink.

— What is the difference between schizophrenic and neurotic?
The schizophrenic does not know how many twice two and quiet. Neurotic, sure that twice two is four, but nervous.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting