20 Tag cynical Citations George Carlin

George Carlin, one of the most cynical comedians, has always evoked mixed feelings. He spoke only the truth, but filed it in such a way that it could not cause feelings of strong response. But still, he's right behind the mask of cynicism - the whole truth of life:

• We know how to survive, but do not know how to live I like a flower or a tuft of grass growing through a crack in the concrete. This is it, heroically.
    • In my opinion, it is necessary to establish a hotline which will never take the phone, for those who never follow the advice.
  • Everything in life is simple: happiness depends entirely on luck and on the genes. It all comes down to genes and luck. And if you think about it, and genes - is a matter of luck.
right - it's not right if someone could pick them up. It is a privilege If you want to learn how to help their children - keep away from them! There are many people who are concerned about the safety of nuclear power stations and not tacked on in the car. People who see in life something more than mere entertainment, missed the point. On a planet that's all right. It is the people ....... Recently, I realized what is needed e-mail. To communicate with those with whom you do not want to talk.

Every third inhabitant of the planet is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think about your two best friends. If they're okay, then it should be you. The house - a place where kept our stuff at the time, while we are away from home to get more stuff. What good is selfish? They do not discuss other people If all children are special and why of them grow normal adult? Inside every cynic sitting frustrated idealist. Tell people that there is an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and most believe. Tell them that the paint does not dry, and they stuck to her finger to see this. talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often Live as if this day - the last day and the way it will be. And you'll be fully prepared. I talk to myself because I was the only one whose answers I like. Do not have time to find the meaning of life as it has changed li > fit4brain ul>

Tags

See also

New and interesting