25 citations unrivaled cynic

George Carlin - the only one the Americans have allowed to laugh at yourself. And it seems that they have never regretted about it.

Religion, parents, politics, consumerism, fat men, conservationists, government - on any of these topics from Carlin has always been a lot of jokes and extremely sarcastic remarks.

He drew the attention of the people on what they could not or did not have time to reflect on their own. And he did that's ridiculous and clearly. Therefore, Website I have compiled 25 statements of the harsh guys.

Recently, I realized what is needed e-mail - to communicate with those with whom you do not want to talk. In the future, build a time machine, but no one will have time to use it. In my opinion, it is necessary to establish a hotline which will never take the phone, for those who never follow the advice. If you want to learn how to help their children - keep away from them! It is not enough to know what notes to play - you need to understand why they should be played. Live as if this day - the last day and the way it will be. And you'll be fully prepared. On a planet that's all right. This people will go nuts! What is most remarkable in a house on the coast? You are surrounded by idiots with only three sides. I like it when a flower or a tuft of grass growing through a crack in the concrete. This is hell, heroically. I wonder why people, aging, increasingly read the Bible. And then it dawned on me: because they are preparing for final examinations. Every third inhabitant of the planet is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think about your two best friends. If they're okay, then it should be you. Every time I'm going to shave, I think probably in the world someone else is going to shave. So I always say, "I'll go shave, too." What good is selfish? They do not discuss other people. There are a lot of people concerned about the safety of nuclear power plants. And do not wear your seat in the car And please do not try to shove it to my children. If for someone you can not say anything good, that is no reason to keep quiet! Why the bank is always tied pens ?! If I trust you with their money, then you have to trust me even the handles! Continue to learn. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening - anything. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind - the devil's workshop." And the name of the devil - Alzheimer's. The house - a place where kept our stuff at the time, while we are away from home to get more stuff. The idea that school uniforms help the school to comply with the order - not all these schools are not hurt, forcing children to think the same way? Now they want to, they still look the same! You see, my mind is not working: I have a real idiotic garbage, which I use, called "Thinking»
you also like:
30 citations against Bernard Shaw whining and laziness

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/luchshie-citaty-bernarda-shou-533355/

Tags

See also

New and interesting