Crucial your man

When destiny comes that man, the majority believes that destiny meeting looks like this: "something inside me clicks. I will feel it..." You probably think so too...

But the sad news is that much clicks, covers, Torquay and blows the roof only when you came to a fateful man for practicing. There's so clicks that will not pass. And immediately think that's it... I feel... But 95% of women after these clicks, it turns out that HE is a just a bad fate, which then only hurts!

How do you know that your life came the same man that You need, which You will develop and unfold as a woman?

Let's start with the fact that whatever men may come into our lives, they are not accidental, necessary and very useful, but they come with different purposes.

Conditionally they can be divided into three large groups, that was clear.

The first group of Men-teachers

They come to you to teach you and remain in your life exactly as long as the lesson is not passed. They can be all sorts: good, evil, married, numbing your brain, breaking your personal boundaries, humiliating you or endlessly cause you pity, etc.

They will teach you the feminine qualities of self-worth, believing in yourself, protecting its borders, the proper alignment of relationships with men. It may be one man, and maybe a few with the same lesson.

If a woman of stubborn, this man is giving her as a husband, or just for a very long time. But as soon as she gets out of her script and is a necessary lesson, this man goes out of her life, are all conditions that they parted. Because now in her life must come another man and, most likely, not for lessons, and for a normal life.

The second group of debtors

Sometimes in life women come to men with whom she has a fateful connection. And in such a relationship, either she pays a lot because owed, or the man displays a lot of emotions, feelings, experiences or even resources, but the woman to him there is no love, no tenderness, no heat. Sometimes you know how it is impossible even to disperse people if they have something short they are kept together so they finally filled each other and released.

As soon as the necessary energy exchange (destiny, money, time, feelings) took place, they also bred.

I had a client who had a good relationship with her husband, they lived well together, giving a lot to each other, he filled her with faith in herself, and she gave him rear and feminine protection. And one fine evening they came home from work, sat down opposite each other and saw that everything, you know, more of them together holds nothing, there was only gratitude for the years together.

And nothing more... They broke up six months later, they both had a couple that they have gone a very powerful development, and now they're family and are still very good friends, rest together. Sometimes, but this is the best option.

And mostly it so happens that the woman go crazy on any man that is often to it feels nothing and she starts to love him, pray for him to invest a ton of energy thinking that he is the most. And she can't do anything that constantly gives, either physically or energetically.

And in this relationship you just need to step back and send love to this person, continuing to live my life and not think that this is it.

A third group of men — men for life

This is the group you need. Men for life are the ones that you fill that you have something to give, which you open with which to live, build a family, to develop. Now we are talking about a good option for development and discovery of the woman in her nature.

Sometimes a woman must pass through two previous groups to Mature for a man.

You, women, often develop very immature relationships with men just because you do not agree to pass your lessons and wait for the necessary moment in my life. When will come what we need. And then the woman either agrees to anyhow man, or living in their illusions and expectations of the Prince.

3 the main law of the universeLove, but ready to go

It is important to understand that a decent man will come when you at least a little polished feminine or good education, or seers tell the direction or adjust the fate.published

Author: Valery Rozanov. especially for

Source: www.facebook.com/Valerij.Razorenov

Tags

See also

New and interesting