The algorithm for determining life goals

I want to tell you about a simple technique that will help you to define your life goals, or accurately tell what you think and what is empty.

Draw three circles so that they crossed each other like so:

Label them

• Want those things and lessons that you attract. Lit. Pull! Interested!
  • Know how: this is what you are able to do well, and even better — expertly.
  • In demand: it's the circle of what pay money. More – for which people actually thank that people need.

At the intersection of these circles lies your life purpose.

And now – more.

Does not begin with you Want, start with Able. Start with, make a list of professions and skills, which you somehow own or would in the foreseeable future, high-quality master.

For example, I can write articles and books, speaking in public, experienced leader and negotiator, to an even greater extent — mediator in complex negotiations. VIP-coach, family counselor, save the pair confidently in crisis situations – and, perhaps, a few dozen businesses and professions that will feed me safely.

The more things you own masterful, the better your business prospects. Here's the truth: do not be lazy to learn things to the level of not just "OK, come", and to rise to the level of craftsmanship worthy of pride! It's expensive at first, but later pays with dignity.

Let your second circle will be the subject Demanded. First walk through your first list Know and see if people will actually pay for all your talents.

Unfortunately, some things have to be deleted. For example, I fully advise on parenting issues, and it seems to be obvious that children are our everything, our joy and our future, but my experience has shown that for help on this issue seriously turn a little... Anxious moms are not ready to pay for it, and a couple of queries a year from serious people, not serious.

But business-trainings for managers, corporate training under the order and good books on the topic of family, love and children – Yes, for these people I thank and heartily, and financial interesting.

Now it was the turn circle you Want. In fact, it is simpler: typically what you know how to do it skillfully and at the same time appreciate the surrounding, willing to pay good money for it – you like. Check it out!

But there are exceptions to my advice sometimes come in demand professionals, willing to give up their high salaries for an answer to the question: "where is that thing I love?" In half of the cases it turns out that the cause is not deeply psychological, and it is physical nature: colleagues, you just need to learn to relax, to meet good friends and establish relationships with loved ones. There are more complex cases, but this is on an individual basis.

Total, when you combine all your lists at any Demand and Want, you will be crossing several things that should be considered his life task. Of them select what best suits your values, what is the most high and filled with meaning, select the vertex for which we can strain, and give: this will help you not to break in case of unexpected difficulties. Remember Nietzsche: "He who has a WHY to live can endure any HOW".

Also interesting: by Choosing the goal, don't become a target

If you want to make, don't repeat my mistake!

And for hard-nosed and creative another good tip: strong people do not go from the Givens and objectives.

• The success formula of a reasonable person – make the resources available and within these opportunities, do what you want.

• The formula for success leader – to determine what you want, and create resources to your Wish has become possible.

Once iPods Steve jobs was not popular, but he believed in them, wanted to produce them – and launched a powerful advertising campaign. He created a need, and iPods lined up...

The leader is not looking for reality, it creates it. Three circles Can, in Demand and Want is a hard reality, it is a framework, but the most hard-nosed beyond know how to get out. Keep this in mind.published

Author: N. And.Goats

Source: www.psychologos.ru/articles/view/algoritm_opredeleniya_zhiznennoi_celi

Tags

See also

New and interesting