Especially for lovers of needlework our editors found the universal idea of how to give second life to an old dish
! Rather, buy the necessary materials and start the creative process of decorating.
- paint with the effect of a frozen glass
- medical alcohol
- transparent dishware
- Carefully wipe the glass surface with alcohol and a small piece of cotton.
- Stick to the outside of the glass or any other transparent bowl a piece of tape to separate the filled from the unfilled surface. You can experiment, put an unusual pattern with adhesive tape.
- Using a small piece of foam, apply the paint outside on the glass surface.
- When the paint is completely dry, carefully remove the strip of masking tape.