The paradoxes of personal history

"The man who will not say "no" to the past, never say "Yes" to the future"

M. Hall

And how do you like my – or rather, M. Hall – epigraph? Surprised? Frightened? Concerned about all this? If Yes, then let me go, clap their hands. Because you are certainly wise and insightful. However, only in the long term. Because I still did not understand until the end (although it took to start) monstrous conditionality of our not too near the life experience of our own scary childhood (early life)...

No, I'm not just about regulations, scripts, and the psychological trauma that prevent us from living effectively and happily. Really, after all my numerous appearances in print and on television (not to mention books), it would be a platitude to recall that the scalded milk, we later life when the wind blows on the water, and scare crow will tremble in front of every Bush, at least until a visit to a good therapist.

After all, almost everyone knows that about 70% of the total human experience we get in this very childhood. When we learn first to walk, then to sit and stick out. To say this, but after a silent. To write to next, only to sign.

But that means your whole future life, for at least these same seventy percent are already predefined! For rules you sformulirovana in the early years of Moody, stubborn and sullen Ego.

Manages your worldview is the totality of learned in childhood foolishness (starting with the fundamental "I'm not okay"). You operate under a totally unconscious (and also childish) response systems. On top of all this madness of "creative" activity of our Body Pain (E. Tolle), otherwise referred to as the Inner Child: the instance that diligently saving all that happened grievances and injustice, but still requires that regular feeding is another dose of pain...

In General, the result is disappointing. Since it is not free from the consequences of his past people are unlikely to have a happy future (and whether it is possible to build a strong house on a weak Foundation?). And sometimes even begins to seem that this world is somewhere and something is doomed because of the increasing entropy of the past makes an appearance "beautiful far" is extremely unlikely...

Why men one women give gifts, while others don't

"Where are you?" instead of "Hello"

However, the output, of course. Not for mankind in General (which, however, much understanding and assessing have long been started or violated? – utterly false, but convenient and profitable for those in power to rewrite the past...), but for each individual person.

His name – psychotherapy of personal history. What allows in the literal sense of the word to reformat the own past (as if removing all those "rake", which you usually come...) and to create a new – well, of course, bright and desirable future. published

Author: Sergey Kovalev

Source: psy-in.ru/articles/paradoksy-lichnoj-istorii

Tags

See also

New and interesting