The way she braids hair brings smiles! But wait, you understand...

Beautiful long hair! It's every girl's dream... once I had long hair. What a pity that you did not know about this great method of stacking! Braiding long hair, it is extremely easy, you can see everything in the mirror. If the length of your locks allows, try immediately!

The hair for 5 minutes for long hair
  1. Divide the hair smooth, parted in 2 pieces and start the unusual weave.

2. The weaving resembles a French braid every time you add a new strand.

3. Wonderful that you can do it right in front of the mirror so you can clearly see the process! It turns out, pretty hairstyles for long hair can be easy performed...

4. You need to braid all the hair, strand by strand.

5. Now carefully move braid back!

6. Ready! A chic way. Now I wish I got a haircut.

This video will help you to deal with the netting and make a fantastic hairstyle!

Save this article, for sure it will be useful for creating a unique image for the evening! Formal hairstyles for long hair always look elegant...

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting