This guy became world champion and spent the prize money on houses for the poor

Once the boy is Manny Pacquiao from the Philippines was not even a handful of rice for lunch. But the iron will and perseverance brought this simple guy on top — he became the world's only boxer who has won world Championships in 8 different weight categories.

Despite resounding success, Manny forgot impoverished childhood. One of the first large prize payouts for the fight he decided to spend on the construction of houses for residents of the tango — the native village in the poorest province of Sarangani. The boxer stopped, and today his money built houses for thousands of families.

Pacman village so Manny called built for the poor cute village. Each house is designed for two families and has two separate entrances. By the way, PAC-man (Pac-Man) is a nickname of the boxer.

Inhabitants Of Parkman Village

The new village has outdoor and indoor courts for playing sports, public Park and multi-purpose center.

Manny grew up in the poorest family with many children, a regular diet that was bananas and root crops. At age 12 he quit school to help the family to survive, he began working in the family bakery to sell donuts on the street. Then he became involved in Boxing, and his first coach was his uncle.

Boxer with his large family

Uncle tells how a strong character had Manny with the youth: "He got up every morning at 4 a.m. to go Jogging. After six months of training, I said, "this boy is a world champion." And so it happened".

Today Manny is one of the most respected and popular people in their country. A few years ago, he entered politics and won election to Congress.

Under this photo to his instagram of Manny wrote bitterly: "That's life. When I am silent in the answer to the question that I did as a public servant, criticize me. When I show what I did, I also criticize".

Yes, that's life. Easy to criticize lying on the sofa, someone who persistently goes forward. We are in the Website admire the strength of character and a good heart this simple guy who just made himself.

According to the materials of True Activist,
Manny Pacquiao / Instagram

See also
Brad pitt built houses for hundreds of families who lost everything during hurricane
30 good deeds that can just go and do

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/30-dobryh-del-kotorye-mozhno-prosto-vzyat-i-sdelat-1101710/

Tags

See also

New and interesting