90-year-old traveler from Russia showed what it means to live life to the fullest

It is said that after 50 life is just beginning, and it is proved to the woman Lena, a traveler from Russia, which has already traveled halfway around the world and is not going to stop there. A large backpack and a sea of positive emotions accompany her everywhere from Vietnam to Germany.

Website admire this energetic grandma with young at heart and endless enthusiasm, but you and her story.

Meet woman Lena from Krasnoyarsk. She is 90 and she travels extensively for the past 7 years.

At 83 years old woman Lena decided to conquer the world. Just decided and did, says Catherine Papin (Ekaterina Papina), which met the old lady in Vietnam. In one of the restaurants.

"I saw the old woman, who was sitting at the table, and tried to explain to the waiter that she doesn't want very spicy food," recalls Catherine.

I decided to come and help her. And then we struck up a conversation. And you know what? It turned out that the woman Lena had arrived in Vietnam... alone. In 89 years. To say I was amazed is to say nothing.

To travel 2 times a year, the grandmother not only postponing retirement, but also sells flowers that he grows at home.

Every year she travels to Karlovy vary for 3 weeks to heal and then went to his next journey. Once the annual vacation, she met a woman who invited her to his home in Germany. Next year woman Lena flew to her, and from there they went together to the Czech Republic.

She goes everywhere with a big backpack in which everything you need.

"Of course, wear it hard, but absolutely everywhere there are people who help her. It's just unreal Granny! Cheerful and full of enthusiasm!" sharing his emotions from meeting Catherine.

So open a whole new person is rarely seen, especially at this age.

When asked if she wants to ride a bike, Granny, without a moment's hesitation, agreed. And the question is, if she is not scared, she replied: "Everything!"

Baba Lena has a dream: she wants to fly to Italy and Israel.

And you know, there is no reason to doubt that she will. This Granny is a real example of cheerfulness, courage and optimism.

On the last day before leaving MUI ne woman Lena shared advice adventurer: to Have a second child. "One child is not a thing!" Dream. "If I dream — everything comes true!" Never suffer what you bad. Do not be afraid, brave find adventure. Travel. Everywhere there are good people who always help you. Thanks! Just be grateful for everything.

Source Ekaterina Papina
Photos on the preview Ekaterina Papina,
Ekaterina Papina

See also
How to make money in the journey
It turns out that travel bring us much more happiness than material goods
The best photos about travel

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-zhivotnye/luchshie-fotografii-o-puteshestviyah-537455/

Tags

See also

New and interesting