Love one, and marry others

Women have this opinion that men "love one, and marry others." Had to hear this?

I guess that's really something. But there is one thing, and it depends "BUT" from the situation – what is happening in society at this time.

So what happens? It is believed that now the marriage is becoming an endangered species relations. Every second couple prefers so-called open relationship or a civil marriage. And this last is not so rare is a kind of Oriental type of relationship – one man may not be a woman. But women are not inferior – a woman may not be one man.

In addition, there is a trend conscious choice of independence, when women and men decide that it is better to live autonomously, separate to your personal site where they can do what I want when I want, not looking to anyone's needs but his own.

The desire for independence is now observed even in children of school age, which, instead of having to go to your "pioneer" camp and there quietly to relax, dedicate a summer job. And some children in matters of earnings succeed so, that makes the adults around him genuine interest with their resourcefulness.

Yes, on the one hand, probably, each of us appreciates her independence, but even it can become a burden. And when that happens, people think about marriage. Often think about this woman. And then I remember the question – “why men love one women, and marry others?” Is it true?

Of course, not all marriages are made in heaven. Today, as claimed by psychologists, marriage for love is rare. According to statistics, only 10 out of 100 marriages are big and bright love.

And yet, people still marry. And yet men marry. So what motivates them?

Three-in-one

Surprising, but the motives and men and women are very similar. Subconsciously, every man wants to marry a beautiful, clever and rich, as, indeed, every woman wants to marry a beautiful, intelligent and rich.

There is a saying: "If you want to marry on clever, beautiful and rich – you'll have to marry three times."

Indeed, having been engaged in choosing a future spouse (spouse) and the woman, and the man initially determined for a number of criteria that must be met by the partner. And it often happens that the person to whom they cherish tender feelings, does not meet the other important criterion.

For example, a potential partner is very attentive, kind and caring, but not as active and motivated as I would like a woman. Or potential partner is very attractive in appearance, but did not know how to cook, and the man is important, because the mother taught the son to good food. What is the solution? One way out – to marry "Lucy Ivanova" that she was a good cook, and love can be anyone.

Once one friend, about to be married, confided in her mother that does not love a future husband."Nothing," replied mother, "I love Brad pitt, and live with your dad... ".

If to the nose of Ivan Ivanovicha Yes to put the ears of Ivan Petrovich...

Many are concerned about finding ideals. Both women and men are looking for ", I don't know". This quest for many has turned into a real tragedy. And there are two reasons: the first is that the ideal never is, and the second with what was found long and hard work ideal by no means wants to show the same feeling back to those who have been looking for and finally found! In other words, if you are lucky enough to find his ideal, that does not mean that you are perfect for this man, because everyone has his own ideal.

Returning to the topic of the question, what pushes a man to marry, we can say that such things as the desperation to find the ideal or getting denied at found ideal, can contribute to the decision to marry an unloved woman.

Importantly, the calculation was correct!

In our economically unstable times, when the market happens something strange, when the dollar is rising, not falling, when the Euro and look to cancel at all, and people don't know how to multiply your capital, men badly needed confidence in the future. Speaking of arranged marriages, many do not mean just the financial side – it is power, career growth, status in society, fame and other supplied with the wife privilege.

And when we are talking about all of the above, the man may not resist temptation, even if his future wife scary as Baba Yaga, after all, want to live well, securely and with dignity, not everyone is given a chance. Many of his don't miss.

They say that married men live longer

In society there is a belief that married men live longer. And this is the truth. Man lives until there is something to live for. Or for anybody. In other words, while it makes sense.

Some men get married, so from the fear that in old age one glass of water will bring. And yet from appearing in the lexicon after 30 years the words "MUST", when it is behind youth, with its eternal illusions, when almost all friends got "nest and Chicks" and you have "no stake, no yard."

While relatives and friends crack jokes and put pressure on the psyche. And there is nothing unnatural in the fact that the normal average man dreams to have a family, wants to hammer nails in the country together with his son and pies on weekends.

Surprise

Reasons for marriage without love a huge set. And these reasons are not only in men but in women too. So the saying "love one, marry the other" also applies to the female side: "love some, we leave for others."

In men among the causes could be an unexpected pregnancy girlfriend, which was about to leave, and then “here's”... and the desire to change lifestyle when all are tired and want something else, and the desire to be loved, without loving himself, and the fear of loneliness, old age, helplessness and many other things...

Women among the reasons – fear of loneliness, desire, protection, assistance and security related to the survival instinct, the desire to have children, to lead an idle life, to have the status of a married woman, to be loved, etc.

My betrothed, disguised – come forth!

Look at these reasons – unless there is something in them objectionable? In my opinion, no. Everyone has the right to choose. I don't think this marriage is a solid marriage. Not going to campaign for love. Because I don't want to draw conclusions for those who make such an election, let these insights they do. Yes, the reasons for the marriage not for love in fact, many, how many, and the consequences of those reasons. Today's reality dictates its own rules, but the decision to play a particular game belongs only to the player himself.

Eckhart Tolle: the Law of Abundance — the output stream determines the incomingStop yourself to give

Let us remember what was most important in Russia for a woman? Is that she met her future husband. Who is this beloved? This is a man destined by Fate, is one who YOUR. And no matter what the status is – rich or poor, tall or small, slim or fat, smart or stupid. An enumeration of the qualities of a choice – it's mind games. At the time, as soon as the Soul knows the correct answer. Agree that the word “betrothed” there's something...posted

Author: Olga Grigorieva

Source: olgagrigorieva.com/lyubyat-odnix-a-zhenyatsya-na-drugix/

Tags

See also

New and interesting