The judge asked the defendant old question. The answer he wanted to hide under the table!

Thirty two million four hundred sixteen thousand nine hundred forty eight

The website tells a joke! In court in a small South American town, the Prosecutor calls his first witness — an old grandmother. He starts questioning:

— Mrs. Jones, do you know me?

— Of course I know you, Mr. Williams. I knew you still a young boy and frankly, you make me very disappoint. You lie, cheat on your wife, manipulate people and talk shit behind their backs. You think a big man because you don't have enough brain to understand that you — only the small bureaucrat.

The Prosecutor was shocked. Not knowing what to do next, he pointed to the other end of the room and asked:
— Mrs. Jones, do you know a lawyer?

— Of course I know. I know Mr. Bradley is also his childhood.

He's lazy, bigoted and he has a drinking problem. He can't build normal relationship with anyone and his law firm is one of the worst in our state. Not to mention the fact that he cheated on his wife with three different women. By the way, one of them is your wife. Yes, I know it.

The lawyer stood, neither alive nor dead.

The judge asked both lawyers to approach him and in a very low voice said:

— If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting