Behind every fear is the desire to the way it was

"And all of a sudden? And all of a sudden? And suddenly... Suddenly this happens? Suddenly what I'm afraid is still going to happen?»

These thoughts haunt, douse disturbing chill from them is sweating and the heart. An excited mind draws increasingly scary pictures of what I don't want to happen.

"Suddenly the husband'll start drinking again, I get transferred to another city, suddenly the new boss fires me, and my mother wouldn't survive the surgery; suddenly the son will again go to the hospital, then the daughter will go to school, and will remain to live there ....suddenly, suddenly, suddenly... the cat is old, what if she dies?»

Ninety eight million forty two thousand three hundred sixty two

Noell S .Oszvald

It is not strange sounds, but behind every fear is a desire that it was. And the brighter, "vozbuditelei" this fear, the more energy it invested, the stronger is the desire. Only it is not from the category of those which themselves admit.

"Every time the door opens, I think, and suddenly he came back drunk? I listen to his voice in the hallway, his steps... No, sober. Strange... after a Long time not drinking... Really quit? Quite?!"– and it is unclear frustrating it is woman or happy.

"My mom is preparing for surgery, the whole family on the ears, heart surgery, and only talk about it for six months: how hard it is, how scary that will need further surgeries. I'm afraid... she won't survive surgery."

Tired of the family from mom, whatever you say. As you can already terrorize the family to talk about his death, about illness.

"I don't want to I was transferred to another city. This constant travel, strangers, travel…»

"I'm afraid of getting cancer..»

"I'm afraid that I will lose the use of his legs, and her husband would drive me in the carriage, no, not the carriage, of course, but in a wheelchair…»

Each terrifying and unwanted events, there is another side to the coin. a bonus that we get if that happens.

These bonuses are the basis of our excitement, attract and excite us.

Remember the anecdote about the cat: "Yesterday in the neighboring yard walked, the cats caught and raped. Where the world is heading! Oh how terrible to live! Tomorrow will go."

No matter how heavy the loss there is always the purchase.

If you find it difficult to see and recognize what you get if all the horrors that draws your imagination, after all, happens to you, use auxiliary exercise. It's known as Cartesian coordinates, is used to making difficult decisions, as it helps to see the hidden nuances. And we just need it.

Raschertite sheet into four parts. Each part title, one of the questions:

1. "What if in my life it will happen? Or what will come in my life with this event."

2. "What will not be in my life if that happens? Or what will walk out of my life along with this event.»

3. "What will happen in my life if this happens? Or what will change in my life, come into it or will it be present if the event does not happen.»

4. "What will not be in my life if this event will not happen? What will disappear will be out of my life if this event doesn't happen.»

Twenty two million nine hundred eighty two thousand three hundred three

There are people-nocebo...Love is not about that...

In result you will have a complete list of losses and gains that you are so attracted and scared at the same time.

Fear is not something that is produced from the outside, it is our own thoughts and fantasies about what might happen.This dream about the bad.

It may be enough to dream? published  

Author: Irina Dubova

Source: dybova.ru/news/navyazchivye-mysli-i-strashnye-fantazii-kak-perestat-grezit-o-ploxom/

Tags

See also

New and interesting