Now for this product in the store not even looking! The reason will surprise you...

As a child, I loved Apple sauce in small glass jars — megaconda thing... When my son was little, I shopped this delicacy and we ate it in half.

It's no secret that adults used to buy mashed potatoes not only to feed children but also to indulge yourself!

Thanks for the applesauce recipe from "the Site", on the store in micronanoteh you can forget!

The taste is the same, which I dreamed in childhood. And most importantly, that this harvesting of apples well be stored without a refrigerator.

Applesauce "sissy" with zhumanalievna
  • 4 kg of apples
  • 1 can of condensed milk
  • 3-4 tbsp sugar
  • 0,5 tbsp. water

Cooking
  1. Prepare apples: wash, remove seed pods and peel. Cut small slices and put in a saucepan (preferably with a thick bottom). The peel then you can start by preparing the candy.
  2. Pour water into a saucepan and put the apples stew on low heat under a lid until tender, this takes about 30 minutes.
  3. While the apples cooked, Hey, here. sterilize jars and lids.
  4. After the apples seethe, puriri them in any convenient way (immersion blender, kartoffelsalat).
  5. Pour condensed milk, add sugar, stir. The amount of sugar depends on the sweetness of the apples used, vary to taste.
  6. Provari mashed potatoes under the lid for another 5 minutes. Caution: the mass is much splatters when boiling!
  7. Ready applesauce pour into prepared hot jars, close the lids and wrap until cool.

To simplify the problem, asking someone from the household to help with the preparation of the apples. And there already the case for small: boil for Yes banks to pour! Oh, I feel that the close won't be the one serving this yummy...

Definitely try to prepare Apple puree for this recipe, do not forget to call for a tasting friends!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting