To get rid of right now! 6 habits that are destroying you

It is believed that we are not only what we eat, but also those actions which are performed constantly. Remember, what actions to you became a habit? As you have changed, when these actions become the norm in your life? For better or worse now? We humans are still creatures that have a strong dependence on habits. And if you look into your own life, you realize — somewhere something went wrong, then it's time to determine what exactly was the reason for this "incorrectness". Described below are 6 harmful habits, and if you suddenly find that you have one, you will get rid of it. Immediately.

You don't need to worry about whether or not to abandon the habit, just do it, and then look at the results. No doubt, they should impress you. Just tell yourself that you choose the best here and now, and from this moment your life will only get better.

So, self-destructive habit occurs when you:

1. Feel badly about yourself

If you sometimes tell yourself that I never said any other person (even your enemy!) – it's time to stop.

So, instead of: "Oh, dear, well, you're fat today," it is better to say: "I look good today, but it would be even better. So why not change a little bit my schedule and to add classes at the gym three times a week?"

2. Not doing exercise

Your body was designed for movement. You do not have to be an Olympic champion in any sport, but need to move every day. It is for your health.

So instead of: "So lazy to do exercises, skip me this time," tell yourself, "I deserve good health and beautiful body. Both do not get is if I lay on the couch. So now is a great time to exercise!"

3. Allow negative emotions to accumulate inside you

When you let negative emotions build up inside, then you should understand that sooner or later the volume will end and all the emotions rush out. Often explosions of anger or tantrums happen not on time and when does not have to be.

So instead to put themselves in "inappropriate" emotions thoughts: "It's wrong to think and feel. I have no right to it. This is bad," say to yourself about the importance of accepting what you feel. Let your thoughts sound like: "Now I feel (name the emotion), but I'm going to go, because this emotion is superfluous in my life. (You can visualize how the emotion is separated from you and flies far, far away. Or if she is very strong, find a place where you can be alone, and plenty will shout, stomp your feet, beat that can be broken. You will feel better, believe me.)

4. Say "Yes" when you mean "no"

If you say "Yes" and take in your life that frequently cause you discomfort or literally crush you, then stop doing it!

And instead of agreeing, internally justifying the unwillingness to be impolite or rude if you refuse, try to first ask yourself a few questions. "How to change my life if I say Yes? I'll feel better or worse? Whether it is necessary to agree?"

And depending on your answers, will decide what to tell the interviewee to agree or refuse.

5. Blame parents for everything

No matter how well the parents looked after you in childhood. No matter, how many gave you their time, emotions, money, love, care. In the end, it's all the same parents, and, as you know, they did not choose. They did what I thought was right, someone was trying more, some less, but most importantly – you have no right to blame them. You were born because of them, and this is enough to forgive them for everything.

So instead of constantly repeating myself: "It's their fault that I became (you fill in the desired feature). This is they way I was brought up!", — say to yourself: "I am grown up, and has long been unable to make their own decisions. Now only I am responsible for my life and for every choice made. And I feel grateful to my parents for the fact that now I have the opportunity to become what you want it to be. It is thanks to them I was born and they live, breathe and enjoy the world."

6. Worrying about the future

Worry and worry about the future not the same as "planning the next step" or "to consider probable events." Anxiety is not a condition when you can't control your emotions and to react adequately to changes. If you worry too much, it will not bring advantage neither to you, neither your nerves nor the people around you.

So instead of: "what if this happens? What do I do then?!", — console yourself that it makes no sense to worry ahead of time. But if happen what you fear, you will be able to do everything in your power.

To put an end to the influence of these habits is quite simple. You just have to make a choice and say to yourself: "Now is the only way and nothing else!". And let at first it will be hard to fight the overwhelming desire to return to their seats, the main thing to remember – it will get better. And better. Much. published

Source: www.vitamarg.com/article/life/4754-6-samorazrushayushchikh-privychek

Tags

See also

New and interesting