Internet love how these father and daughter start their day

For many of us, morning is not the favorite time of the day. But if you see, how you start your day 3-year-old girl from Virginia named Aliya and her superpositional dad Ron Elston, you will realize that we ourselves can do any morning and day successful.

Ron, who works as program Director at youth volunteer organization, YMCA, practicing a very simple but effective method that helps his daughter grow up happy and confident.

Every day of this family begins with a positive reference to themselves, the video which has already managed to see 14 million users of Facebook. Many of them, especially the parents, thank the young dad for the great example of how to build a child's self-esteem.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTheDFGmovement%2Fvideos%2F1458232957528109%2F&width=640&show_text=false&appId=163770197147737&height=360 in the Morning, before aliyah in kindergarten, Ron gets together with her in front of a mirror and utters the phrase that my daughter repeats after him:
"I'm strong. I'm smart. I'm beautiful. I respect others. I'm no better than anyone else. No one better than me. I'm awesome. I wonderful".

According to Ron, his dad did the same thing to him as a child and it helped him in the future to cope successfully with all difficulties. This morning ritual does not take much time, but he is able to change your life and the lives of your children and even the lives of those you meet on your way.

"I'm glad to see that many people have begun to do the same," says Ron. "In modern society for children is very important to be confident, humble and have dignity. The world is sometimes cruel to children, but they should know that each of them is unique and wonderful."

Photo preview Ron Alston Jr.
According to the materials Daily News, Babble

See also
11 differences between the wise and the ordinary parents
9 phrases which should talk to their children every day
Two simple questions that will help to negotiate with the child about anything

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/dva-prostyh-voprosa-kotorye-pomogut-dogovoritsya-s-rebenkom-o-chem-ugodno-1363315/

Tags

See also

New and interesting