- 100 g soft butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 250 g sour cream
- 2 cups flour (or slightly more)
- 0, 5 teaspoons of soda
- 250-300 g sour cream
- 75 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons crumbled halva
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped almonds in a coffee grinder
1. For the dough butter with sugar, add the remaining ingredients, knead the dough is not very - to stick to your hands. Put the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180 C.
3. Divide the dough into 3-5 pieces. Each piece evenly distribute Korzh on waxed paper (you can advance on each sheet of paper with a pencil to circle the plate - this circle butter and fluff on his hands to distribute the dough). The dough is very sticky to your hands, so grease them with oil.
4. Each cake bake for 20-25 minutes. In the first 10 minutes, when the cakes just grabbed each chop with a fork. Make sure that the cakes are not dried up. Became golden, slightly brown - can be removed.
5. To take the best cream cream more to thoroughly soaked cakes and become tender. All mix, fluff cakes abundantly, put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 6-7 hours (better if would stay the night, cake produces tender).
Top "Smetannikov" you can decorate with nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips or whatever you want.