To prevent the formation of cavities is much easier and more effective than treated with fillings or other dental interventions. Moreover, it is incomparably cheaper, which is also important. Depending on the extent of the disaster, the treatment can cost serious money.
If you want to know how to prevent tooth decay naturally (without chemicals or conventional treatment) we can give you a few simple tips:
1. Eat more foods rich in alkaline. The alkali makes the bones stronger and healthier. Therefore, the consumption of foods rich in alkaline will prevent cavities. Among these products are vegetables and fruits.
2. Balance the level of acidity. A higher acidity level can lead to disturbance of the pH balance in the body, and loss of calcium. And calcium is essential for bone health. Try to eat fewer foods with a high content of acids and sugars, as they lead to acidification and disrupts the pH balance in your body.
3. Eat vegetables raw. In the process of thermal processing of vegetables lose some nutrients, which are the building material for cells. Eat raw vegetables at least from time to time so that your body gets as many nutrients.
4. Use tea tree oil. Include tea tree oil is among the products that you use for daily care of the oral cavity. Tea tree can actually protect your teeth from bacteria, so that destruction of tooth enamel.
5. Drink more water. Water is essential for the formation of saliva. And saliva is very important for the health of the oral cavity. It contains important enzymes that cover the teeth and protect them from microbes.
This is the most basic steps you can take to prevent tooth decay. They will help you to maintain the health of not only teeth but the whole organism.